:: 7

Fever, a temporary increase in your body temperature, often due to an illness.

Xiao was waiting by the door to the classroom in the Music building, waiting for a certain someone

He was given this dare by Yanfei a moment before to wait for Venti and walk with him for awhile until his next lesson. He grumbled saying he'd do it grumpily but he secretly wanted it.

He heard chairs move around from the inside which was a sign that their lesson ended. He stiffened up a bit feeling a bit nervous since it was his first time waiting for someone after class.

Venti's tired eyes immediately noticed Xiao standing outside, he immediately brightened up and readied himself to run out to him.

"XIAOOOO!!!" Venti says running out  the room with his arms wide open ready to jump at him.

Xiao looked back and was taken back a bit but reacted quickly and held his arms out to catch him.

"Oomf." Venti made his little sound effect before giggling while wrapping his arms around Xiao's neck, hugging him. "Thanks Xiao!"

"A-ahem, Venti, there are people staring at us." Xiao says looking at him feeling uncomfortable with all the eyes at the pair.

Venti noticed and stood back up scratching the back of his neck with guilt. "Hehe, my bad."

"Wait, why are you really really really red?" Venti felt something unusual about Xiao and put his hand on his forehead. "YOU'RE BURNING HOT!"

"What?"

That was Xiao's last words before falling backwards, feeling his back hit the cold floor. "Ah."

Venti just stood there awkwardly and tried carrying him but utterly failed. "Hah, I'm so weak. This is starting really to get to me."

Venti opened his phone and started typing a bit before putting it on his ear.

"Uhhh, hey Kaeyaaa~"

"What did you do?"

"Xiao is uh, passed out. Please come here on the second floor, 3rd room to the stairs."

"I'm on my way."

Moments later, Kaeya arrived seeing Venti crouching beside Xiao checking his temperature once again and a lot of other students just surrounding them.