:: 13

Xiangling, culinary arts student and is usually seen with her best friends Xinyan and Yunjin. Likes cooking and baking for her friends.
Is there time for a quick snack?

Xiao was startled by the sudden banging on the door

Xiao was startled by the sudden banging on the door. He looked at the direction of where it came from and saw Hu tao with her hands on her waist with Xiangling and Zhongli behind her. Hu tao barged in his dorm as always.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Hu tao skipped her way to the couch where Xiao was sitting on and dragged him out.

"Please don't bring me."

"C'mon you anti-social freak! Let's go!" Xiangling said jokingly as she went with Hu tao to help drag him out. "You can't just stay inside all day."

Xiao looked at Zhongli by the door, giving him a signal for help, but Zhongli mouthed. 'Just go...'

He finally got enough and was now forced by Hu tao, once again! It's not like he had anything better to do anyways, Venti was out for something and he can't just invite him.

Hu tao and Xiangling smiled in victory that their goal of getting 2 strong boys was complete. They rode a train to the mall and finally reached their destination.

Xiao looked around the shops at the mall with a bunch of shopping bags on his hands and his arms

Xiao looked around the shops at the mall with a bunch of shopping bags on his hands and his arms. He looked to the right and Zhongli was there just staring at the bagged items on his hands as well. They both felt like an object by the two girls who kept running around each store, buying everything they thought that would look cool.

Hu tao finally got her paycheck of the month and decided to invite Xiangling to a shopping spree, of course dragging Zhongli and Xiao into this as well. "Hey would this look good on me?" Hu tao says holding up a jacket and putting it over her, posing a bit.

Xiangling nodded and brought out a shirt, "Yeah its good but it would definitely go with this."

They both looked each other in the eye and Hu tao immediately agreed. They bought both then added the bags to the arms of Xiao. "How long is this going to take?" He gave a long sigh.

"Oh, don't worry. You can go to Venti soon!" Xiangling patted his back and gave him a thumbs up which made Xiao give of a weird look.

"If he was available right now, I wouldn't be here. He said he had something to do." Xiao commented.

"You'll get used to it." Xiao looked at Zhongli for bit after his response and just started walking towards the girls who started going through each shop again.

"C'mon, Beidou's birthday is coming up, we have to buy her something." Xiangling says as she grabbed Hu tao's hand into the jewelry store.

After a bit more shopping, the 4 of them finally went to the food cafeteria for lunch. During the time they waited for their food, Xiangling and Hu tao just flexed their new items like Xiangling's new pots and pans and Hu tao's new hoodies and jackets.

For the rest of the afternoon, they spent their time in the arcade. Hu tao tried scaring kids away, stealing their tickets on the floor or still stuck on the machine while Xiangling played fairly. Xiao went to those claw machines and almost broke it off frustration, he tried so many times but he couldn't get that damn doll. Zhongli was just watching it all on a chair nearby like the grandpa he is. Xiao finally got enough and actually broke it, the glass door thing opened, there was some kind of siren which alerted all 4 of them. Xiao quickly stole a doll and ran with the other three following.

"I don't know what I did."

Hu tao just laughed so hard at Xiao's statement she was about to roll on the floor. Xiangling sweat dropped.

"You broke the machine." Zhongli responded bluntly.

"Well obviously."

Their last destination was the cafe on the first floor. Going down the escalator, Xiao noticed a familiar figure through the window from a restaurant to the road outside. Xiao started running down the escalator, surprising his friends, to catch up to the figure. He ran outside, still chasing him. "Where is he headed to?" He asked himself.

He turned the corner, still following. Venti looked back for a bit which made Xiao hide behind the people. When he looked back, he was gone. He saw only one way towards the right and went to that direction, the first building there was a hospital.

His first thought was 'Why the hospital?' He shrugged off the though and went up to reception table to the left of the entrance.

"Have you seen a guy here? , he had greenish black hair with braids." Xiao says as he described his lover. The girl looked up from
her computer and mentioned that he had a check up around this time.

"May I know the room number?"

"Sorry, I can't just give information like that."

"I know him."

"No."

Xiao spent the next 5 minutes trying to convince her, showing him pictures and everything. She finally gave up and gave the room number.

Xiao rushed to the elevator and selected the floor he was told to go to and made his way to the room.

Look, he wasn't like a stalker. He was worried-

He reached the room but as soon as he peeked inside, Xiao saw the figure of Venti collapse on the floor.

haha