:: 11

Cuddling, hold close in one's arms as a way of showing love or affection.

"HEY BEST FRIEND WAKE UP!" Xiao was woken up by a loud sound coming from the door being slammed wide open

Xiao looked up a bit before grumbling and going back to sleep.

"It's already 3 pm, wake up!" Hu tao grabbed his arms, dragging him out of his bed.

Next thing he knew, we was lying down on the floor of the kitchen. "Please leave."

"No, I'm bored. Zhongli has a lot to do and I don't want to bother him." Hu tao says as she took an orange juice box out of the fridge.

"I have a lot of requirements as well. Leave."

"No." She popped the straw in the hole and started sipping from it. "Oh yeah, I invited your boyfriend :D"

"What?"

"What." Hu tao saw Xiao immediately stand up and slowly walk to his room, probably to change his clothes and wash up.

"How is your relationship with Venti?"

"We are doing fine, stop bothering me."

"I knew you could do it!" Hu tao gave an awkward smile with a thumbs up knowing she actually didn't really believe in him...

"Mhm, why did you try spying on us a month ago then."

"I WAS JUST CURIOUS OKAY?!" Hu tao walked up to him and started shaking him vigorously while Xiao looked like he was going to pass out from the dizziness. "But seriously, I can't believe it's been a month since then."

(pls dont mind the sudden timeskips😰 its just a quick n short story, we gotta keep it going...)

"We are doing okay, the same as usual. He'd bother me, I would listen to his random rambles." Xiao walked back out to the living room daydreaming a bit.

"kayy loverboy~" Hu tao wiggled her eyebrows while Xiao grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face. "I invited some other people as well just to let you know."

"Don't you have things to submit as well?"

"I'll do just fine..."