:: 9

Date, a social or romantic appointment or engagement. A meeting planned between 2 people who have or might have a romantic relationship.

Afternoon came, Xiao waited for his so-called-date at the bottom of the building ready to go the amusement park

Afternoon came, Xiao waited for his so-called-date at the bottom of the building ready to go the amusement park. He was wearing a simple black shirt, brown long jacket thing and grey pants. (i was searching korean boy outfits, what did u expect.)

He stood there a bit awkwardly and nervous with his phone in his hand, Hu tao exploding his device since she only learned about now that her best friend forever was going on a date. He just ignored her by the way.

Venti finally came out of the building, wearing a light green knitted vest with a white long sleeved polo underneath and black pants. He was also wearing one of those bucket hat things. In all honesty, Venti had a hard time choosing what to wear but he just chose which one was the most comfortable.

He came running to Xiao, calling out his name to get his attention. Xiao stared at him for a bit before snapping back to reality. Venti finally caught up to him and waved his hand a little before they started walking to the amusement park not too far away from them.

Meanwhile, Hu tao was super frustrated over the fact she only knew last minute. She already had quite a few plans and errands to run for today but she knew that she had to be there to support her bestie.

She cancelled all her plans and proceded to text Zhongli about it. He was quite shocked over the news but being the doting father figure he is to both Hu tao and Xiao, he was also curious about it.

They first met up in the park nearby and started to talk about it. "So, what are we going to do with the piece of information we have right now?" She started the conversation before having a light bulb light up un top of her. "Let's spy on them."

"Honestly, I'm not one to spy on people but I am quite intrigued with your plan." Hu tao giggled in excitement knowing that she was able to get Zhongli to come along with her plan. Well, It's not like they don't trust him to not be able to do it. They just want to be there to witness the most part :)

"Well, do you think Xiao will really know what to do in something like this?"

"I'm sure he can think of something but seeing he's head-over-heels for Venti, he might mess something up. Won't he, Hu tao?"

"Yes! I'm sure he will. Glad we are on the same page, Mr. Zhongli!" She responded before answering Zhongli's next question.

"But how are we going to know where he went?"

"Glad I gave him a little push a few months ago >:D" Zhongli hummed but asked again where he went again since Hu tao didn't actually give him a response.