two.

Renjun just wanted to have his inner peace. But why did he have to deal with annoying people, especially someone like his suitor, who he's been telling to stop but doesn't.

"I bought you vanilla smoothie." Yangyang sat across him and slid the said smoothie in front of him.

He looked at the drink then slid it back to Yangyang. "I appreciated everything you gave me, I really do. But please, stop courting me already. I don't have plan of having romantic relationship with anyone."

"How about the guy yesterday?" Yangyang pouted, "He has strong fist, I gotta admit."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you have a relationship with him."

"No!" Renjun almost yelled. "I don't even know him."

Yangyang sighed and slid the drink towards him again, "I'm going back to our classroom. Please just accept this. Please?"

He irritatedly grabbed the drink, "Fine! Just leave."

His suitor smiled at him before leaving him alone at the table in the canteen. Finally, Renjun can have his peace—

"Did Yangyang harrass you again?"

Oh, great. Another annoying person he has to deal with. Haechan sat next to him and snatched the drink from his grip and sipped a bit.

"First of all, why are you here? Second, he didn't. Third, that drink's from him. And lastly, how dare you snatch it without permission?"

Haechan chuckled, "You're so cute. Tell Yangyang to buy me one, too, next time. Oh, and it's mine now." He sipped on the drink again.

"What the fuck!" Renjun pressed his lips together. "Is it your hobby to annoy people?"

"Yes!" Haechan laughed. "You're one of those people I like to annoy, especially because you're cute when angry."

The older only rolled his eyes and finally opened his lunch box to start eating. The younger smiled and stared at him fondly, sipping on the drink again.

"Hey, Renjun, do you like sunflowers?" Haechan suddenly asked.

Renjun glanced at the younger as he chewed on his food. "Why?"

"I'm just asking."

"Why do you want to know about my favorite flower?" he creased his forehead.

Haechan chuckled, "Dude, I'm just asking if you like sunflower, doesn't matter if it's your favorite or not."

Renjun paused. Haechan had a point. "Yeah, I like sunflower." he said softly. The other just nodded. "But my favorite's tulip, the yellow one."

"Mhm, okay." Haechan nodded back. Smiling, he stares at Renjun as he's eating his food. He then speaks again. "How do you say 'I love you' in Chinese?"

Renjun looks up at Haechan again. He sighed heavily, annoyed, and replied with another question. "How do you even know I'm Chinese?"

"Judging by your name." Haechan answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Come on, tell me how you say 'I love you' in Chinese."

"Why would you want to know?"

The younger grinned. "Let's just say I like this person, who's Chinese too, and very pretty."

"And you want to tell them you love them in Chinese?" Renjun raised an eyebrow and Haechan just nod. "Look it up on the internet, then or whatever."

Haechan huffed and rolled his eyes. "You're so stubborn, Renjun. Fine, I'll look it up." He grabbed the drink and finally stood up from his seat. "Enjoy your lunch, Huang." he winked at the older before leaving his table.

"How did he know my—whatever." Renjun scrunched his nose and continued eating his lunch, slightly relieved that Haechan finally left.
-

A/N

consider voting and you can comment your feedbacks below, i'd gladly read them all <333