three.

Next day came again and while they were waiting for their second period professor, a classmate of Renjun called him. "Renjun, someone just sent you a package." holding a medium-sized box, the classmate walked towards where he was sitting.

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows, confused, then looked at Yangyang who was just behind him. Yangyang shrugged, shaking his head 'no.' And that made him more confused and curious as he stared at the box.

"Who is this from?" he asked but his classmate shrugged.

"I don't know. It's been sitting by the door with a note, 'For Renjun.' when I noticed."

Renjun just nodded and grabbed the box in his hands. "Okay, thank you." His classmate nodded back before leaving.

"Don't tell me you have another suitor other than me?" Yangyang commented as Renjun started to open the lid of the box. "No way!"

When he placed the lid on the floor, Yangyang looked inside. Renjun glared at him and pushed his face away. The younger guy just grinned and pinched his cheek. The older wiped his cheek before finally looking inside the box.

He saw three stems of yellow tulips, a lollipop, a sketchpad and a set of colored pencils. It also included a note stuck on the cover of the sketchpad.

"Who are those from?" Yangyang suddenly spoke, "They gifted you some of the things you like. Except for that lollipop, unless it's strawberry-flavored since you like strawberry."

Lollipop? Renjun picked up the note and angled it a bit so that Yangyang could not read it.

i thought dancing
was my passion,
but i was wrong.

loving you is.

and i don't know
what am i gonna
do about it.

i am sorry.

— hc

"HC? Haechan?" Renjun gulped and stared at the note.

"Huh?" Yangyang asked but the older just ignored him.

Renjun clenched his fist, crumpling the note then threw it inside the box. He grabbed the lid from the floor aggresively and put it back on.

Dancing? So, he's a dancer. He's in the College of Performing Arts, I assume.

Before he was lost in his mind, their professor suddenly came in so he placed the box under his seat.

×××

Renjun was in the College of Architecture building, just beside the building of College of Performing Arts. Both inside the same school.

Dance majors were apportioned into five sections as most of the Performing Arts students enrolled in the music field, which had 10 sections, while acting majors were divided into three sections only.

Holding the box, Renjun walked in the hallway of the dancing majors and sighed. Since he didn't know which one was Haechan's room so he thought he had to go to each, one by one.

He first went to the first room and knocked on the door. The person at the front noticed him and walked over to him. "Hi, yes, what is it?"

"Uhm, do you have a student here named Haechan?"

"Haechan?" the student tilted her head and looked at the person near the door. "Hey, do we have a Haechan here?"