nine.

After five months of dating, Renjun and Donghyuck were finally officially boyfriends. The younger felt like he was the happiest person in the world when Renjun surprised him with a bouquet of sunflowers asking, "Will you be my boyfriend, Donghyuck?" And who is he to decline that beautiful person? So, he said yes, because Renjun is his everything and he would literally do anything for him.

Today was their first month in the relationship. Donghyuck decided to finally introduce his boyfriend to his family. Renjun was nervous but happy at the same time, and he just hoped Donghyuck's family accept him as well.

Renjun already introduced Donghyuck to his family two days after they officially became boyfriends. The Huangs immediately accepted him and they are so happy for the both of them. So, he was really hoping Donghyuck's family feel the same way towards him.

They arrived at the Lee Residence and his anxiousness increased. What if they don't accept him? Or worst, what if his relatives were homophobic? He sighed heavily.

Donghyuck noticed his boyfriend tensing up so he held his hand and smiled down at him. "Don't worry, if they don't accept you, so what? I still love you."

Renjun smiled and squeezed his boyfriend's hand tightly. "Thank you."

"We're going in, okay?" Donghyuck asked and the older just nodded, his squeeze in his hand became tighter.

Donghyuck knocked on the door and opened it. When they stepped inside, his mom, dad, older brother Mark, and cousin Jeno with his boyfriend Jaemin were happily waited for him. Jeno was even holding a banner saying, 'Happy first monthsary, Donghyuck & Renjun!'

"Oh my God!" Donghyuck reacted and covered his mouth. He couldn't believe what he saw. "You guys did this?"

"Dude, Jeno told us you're coming here today and that you're going to introduce your boyfriend to us for the first time." Mark said and walked towards the couple. He looked at Renjun and smiled, "Hi, I'm Mark, Haechannie's older brother. Nice to finally meet you, Renjun-ssi."

"I got you, bro!" Jeno exclaimed as he put down the banner on the couch.

Renjun couldn't believe it, too. He expected to be intimidated but it turned out, his boyfriend's family prepared a surprise that the both of them didn't know about.

He smiled then bowed to the Lee Family in 90 degrees angle. "Hello! I'm Huang Renjun, Donghyuck's boyfriend. I'm so happy to finally meet you all!"

"My son, Renjun is so pretty!" Mrs. Lee walked towards them and hugged Renjun smiling widely. "Have you two eaten dinner yet?" she asked as she pulled away.

Donghyuck shook his head, "Not yet. We're actually planning to eat here."

"Great! We prepared a lot of food that I hope Renjun would like."

"Thank you, auntie." Renjun shyly said.

"No, darling, you don't need to thank me. Oh, and you can just call me Mama already."

Renjun became shy even more yet he nodded. "Okay, Mama."

Jeno suddenly approached him and waved at him, "Hi, Renjun. This is my boyfriend, Jaemin. I hope you two would get along."

Jaemin smiled slightly, "Hello, Renjun."

"Hello, Jaemin."

"I have a serious question." Jaemin suddenly said.

Renjun tilted his head, curious. "Huh, what is it?"

"If we ever get married to our boyfriends, our last names would all be Lee, right? And the two of us would be cousin-in-laws, right?"