six.

"Donghyuck, there's a box here addressed to you!"

Renjun heard one of Haechan's classmate yelled. A moment later, he saw Haechan picked up the box and open the lid.

"What the heck!" Haechan commented as he saw three stems of sunflowers and a painting of silhouette of a couple dancing in the middle of a sunflower garden. And a sticky note attached to it.

i hope one day,
you'll dance me
in the middle of a
sunflower garden.

520
— hrj

Haechan smiled, folding the sticky note then put it inside his pocket. "I will." he muttered.

"Dudes! Donghyuck has a secret admirer!"

"What does 520 mean?"

"OMG! That painting looks amazing! Your secret admirer's an artist."

"Who's the unlucky person?"

Haechan turned around to face his friends and glared at him. "Unlucky person your face! Run now before I punch you!" He put the lid on the box before running inside the classroom.

Renjun giggled at what he just witnessed before walking down the stairs.

When he was about to exit the building, someone called him behind. He stopped and turned around to see the person. Haechan was panting as he walked towards the older.

"Renjun!"

"Donghyuck."

They stare at each other, everything else became blurry, finding themselves lost in each other's eyes.

"I love you, too." Haechan suddenly spoke after few minutes of staring.

Renjun smiled. "See you." He was going to turn around but Haechan stopped him by holding his wrist. He looked up at him and gulped. "I'm going to be late in my class, Hyuck."

"Stay."

"Hyuck—"

"Please?"

And who's Renjun to reject Haechan's puppy eyes? He bit his lower lip and nodded slightly. "Okay."

×××

They were in the dance studio, door was locked so no one could suddenly barge in, just in case they do something. Haechan thought.

"So, you're a dancer, huh?" Renjun began and Haechan just hummed. "I used to learn ballet before, but then I decided to be an artist instead. I want to shift course to multimedia arts, but I guess it's too late." he chuckled.

Haechan nodded, "You do you, baby. I want you to do something you won't regret in the future."

Renjun felt himself blushing by the pet name and his heart might just skipped a beat. He smiled, scrunching his nose, which Haechan finds so cute. "You too."

Haechan stared at him fondly, smiling. "Thanks for the painting."

"You're welcome. I worked hard on it for almost two weeks, I used digital."

"It's great! I really like your art style, it's so... you." Haechan giggled. "It's nice to see this side of you. The Renjun who is soft and cute, just for me."

"Shut up!" Renjun playfully rolled his eyes, laughing. He then stopped and looks at him, "Donghyuck. Do you still like me?"

"Do you think I would say I love you back if I don't like you anymore?" Renjun shook his head. Haechan ruffled his smooth hair, pouting. "It's so hard to not like you, to not love you. Even if I try to tell myself that I won't like you anymore, I just can't. Because the more I tell myself that, the more I become in love with you. It's not easy to avoid you. As crazy as it sounds, I always think of you, Renjun."

"You know what, Hyuck, I couldn't stop thinking about you too, for the past weeks. I might have regret rejecting your gift. I'm so sorry." Renjun looked down and played with his fingers.

Haechan noticed and held his hands, and Renjun felt warm so he squeezed the younger's hands gently. They stare at each other's eyes and Renjun thought he does really like the person in front of him. This time, he's not confused anymore. He's sure of it.

"Donghyuck."

"Hm?"

"I want to date you."

And Haechan felt like melting at any time of the day and couldn't resist hugging the older. Renjun didn't hesitate to hug him back.
-