five.

It took almost a month but Renjun has been doing well again. He managed to get the guy out of his mind, and he and Yangyang became closer than before. He considered him as a friend now, which Yangyang was okay with because at least he gets to be closed with Renjun.

They were currently at the library. Their professor was absent for their second period so Renjun decided to go read a book at the library but then Yangyang wanted to come with him so he just let him.

He was peacefully reading at one of the tables and Yangyang was just watching him, sitting across him, his chin rested on his arms which were placed on the table.

"You're pretty, Renjun." Yangyang suddenly said.

Renjun paused and looked at the guy in front of him. He blinked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're pretty, so pretty, Renjun."

"No!" He sharply muttered, loud enough for Yangyang to hear.

Yangyang slightly pouted, "Why? But you're really pretty."

Renjun ignored him and continued to read the book.

"You're one of those people I like to annoy, especially because you're cute when angry."

"Let's just say I like this person, who's Chinese too, and very pretty."

He shook his head aggresively and stopped reading. He couldn't read properly because his mind was occupied with something else—or someone.

Why are you in my mind again? Stop!

He sighed heavily and closed the book. It made Yangyang startled.

"H-hey, is there any problem, Jun?"

"Let's go back to the classroom, I want to sleep." he said as he stood up.

"Oh, okay."

"Put this back on the shelf first." He slid the book in front of Yangyang, who was left confused, before walking to the door.

He waited for him outside by the door, arms crossed against his chest. He watched the people passing by until he saw a familiar figure.

He had a lollipop on his mouth, laughing with the person he's with. Renjun bit onto his lower lip, his heart beating faster than normal. He sighed heavily.

The person walked closer and closer until they were met with each other's eyes. Renjun's heart beat even faster until the person looked away and entered the library.

He sighed again but got startled when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was about to punch whoever that was but stopped himself when he saw it was just Yangyang. "Oh my God, don't startle me like that."

"Sorry!" Yangyang grinned, softly chuckling a bit, holding up a peace sign. "By the way, I saw the guy—what's his name again, was it Haechan?" Renjun just nodded. "I think I will never forget that guy because he punched me so hard. I feel like everytime I see him, I could feel his fist on my face."

Renjun kept himself from laughing because of what Yangyang just said and instead, he rolled his eyes. "Let's go now, I want to sleep."

"Alright! You're the boss."

He glared at him first before walking away from the library, with Yangyang following.

×××

Is it really possible for someone to have such a big impact on a person even though they just met each other in a very short period of time? Renjun wondered.

Maybe it's just because Haechan used to like him. But nope. Yangyang has been liking him for almost a year now but he couldn't find himself liking him back nor even had a crush on him in the first place.

So, what's with Haechan and why couldn't he get him out of his freaking mind? If Renjun's to be honest, and as crazy as it sounded, it has been affecting him to the point that he once had a dream of himself confessing his feelings for Haechan of how he likes him back. What the heck!

Sucking on a lollipop wasn't helping as well, but here he was, sitting at the table in the convenience store nearby their school, a lollipop in his mouth.

And it seemed like the fate was playing with him because he just saw Haechan entered the convenience store. He started to think that the guy must've been stalking him again. But then again, he was just assuming and Haechan probably didn't like him now, and all of these were just coincidence.

Renjun sighed heavily and bumped his head onto the table. He then froze when he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"You're here, too? What a coincidence!"

Yeah, coincidence.

Renjun wished that this was just one of his weird dreams and that Haechan wasn't really in front of him.

"How are you? It's been a while." The guy smiled so prettily.

Fuck. Maybe, it wasn't a dream.

He blinked and stared at the younger's face. He noticed his moles that looked like a constellation called Ursa minor. He held himself from smiling and kept his posture. "I'm fine."

"Are you and Yangyang together now?" Haechan suddenly asked. "I saw you two one time at the canteen, you looked cute together." He's smiling but there's something in his eyes. It looked sad.

Renjun shook his head, "We're not together. He's not courting me anymore, we're just friends now."

"Oh." Haechan nodded. "Well, see you when I see you. I'll go buy myself a snack then I'll go home. Good bye."

Good bye. Renjun hated those words. It was like, they'll never going to see each other again.

"Bye."

And that night, Renjun cried in his sleep. But little did he know, Haechan cried too, maybe a bit harder than him.
-

A/N

hey, you're still reading? thank you! <3