Chapter Sixteen

Hey loves!
There is a lot going on in this chapter! There is some time jumping nothing crazy.
As always other languages besides English are in Italics just keep that in mind while reading, if you haven't seen TFATWS this will contain spoilers!

As always, a HUGE Thank you to Jesse_Winter_Soldier, you are a peach and I love you!

If you have the opportunity, check out my other Bucky/OFC Țuică

Wakanda

Two days later

Erica was finally getting to leave the medical wing of the palace, her body practically buzzing with excitement. She had just finished dressing in her usual jeans and t-shirt, slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder turning around only to be met by an amused Shuri.

"You are in such a rush to leave me, not even going to wait for Bucky or Sam.", Shuri laughed shaking her head.

Erica tugged her bag up higher, "It's not that I haven't enjoyed our time together, it's that I'm ready to finish this mission. I will miss the view though."

Shuri smiled, "Wakanda is beautiful. Maybe you will come back and visit us?"

Erica smiled, "I'm about due for another vacation after this, maybe take some time off."

Shuri walked with Erica to the exit. "Maybe an extended vacation?", she winked. 

Erica pulled Shuri into a hug, "I like the sound of that. Thank you for everything."

The younger woman patted Erica's back, "Not a problem, just try to not get into trouble. I don't think the White Wolf could take another hospital stay like that."

Erica nodded, "I definitely agree."

Walking out of the medical wing a free woman, she turned, walking directly into a solid chest.

On impact she made an "Ooaf", stumbling backward. Two large hands shot out grabbing her shoulders to steady her. Erica looked up at the tall, dark, and handsome man. His thick mini-Afro trimmed neatly; strong jaw covered by equal neat facial hair. She noticed what looked like a vibranium claw necklace laying against his tight long sleeve black shirt, she wasn't too sure though. She hadn't much experience with the precious metal other than Sam's shield and Bucky's arm.

"My apologies.", he spoke, pulling her attention to his face.

Erica blushed to realize she was probably just staring at the poor man. "Oh, no I should be more careful. Shuri wouldn't be happy to have me back so soon."

The man chuckled, "Ah you are Erica then, I presume." He held out a large strong hand, "T'Challa."

Erica's eyes widen, T'Challa...Black Panther. "Erica, nice to meet you." She accepted his hand., "Thank you for allowing us into your home."

He smiled, "It is no problem, in truth, it was good to lay my eyes on the White Wolf again."

Erica shifted nervously; Sam had told her yesterday that Ayo had told Bucky not to come back after the whole Zemo prison break.

"Do not worry, he is safe here. You all are safe and welcome." He stepped aside allowing Erica to fall into step with him. "Where is it you are heading to?", he asked, checking his watch. "I have some time before I must report to Shuri's lab."

"Oh um, well I'm not sure. I was supposed to wait for Bucky, but I really wanted to get out of that room." She shrugged, looking towards the walls as they walk.