Chapter 18. The Fight of the North Pole, 2.

~No one's P.O.V~

At the Northern Water Tribe, the siege continued. Four fireballs streak past the sky. The large rocks causing damage to the city as the fireballs strike various locations.

Past the Tribal Chief's palace to the Spirit Oasis, Appa could be seen presiding by the pond. Inside by the Oasis, Katara sat on her knees, looking down at the two koi fish swimming in their usual circular pattern with sorrow and disapointment swirling in her eyes, "I can't believe I lost her."

Sokka sighed from his spot beside Yue, who is kneeling on the ground, "You did everything you could, and now we need to do everything we can to get her back."

Katara looked up at her brother, tears in her eyes. Despite feeling just a tad bit stressed, Aang gave her a reasuring smile, "Right! Zuko can't have gotten far. We'll find her. Y/n's gonna be just fine!" He spoke confidently, jumping back up on Appa with ease thanks to his Airbending.

Katara sniffled before she gave a quick nod and smiled, "Okay." While she got up, Momo remained motionless on the ground, only looking up at the others with large eyes as they mounted the Bison - His ears flicking every now and then.

"It's all right. You stay here, Momo, in case Y/n comes back." Katara smiled down at the lemur while taking her warm coat on again.

"Yip, yip." Aang shouted, holding the reins of Appa tightly in his hands. They could not have gotten far. That much he knew. And that was enough to keep his hope going strong as Appa took off, heading upward to a location above the oasis, a vast frozen tundra where a blizzard was raging. Unknown by them, in the icy terrain of the tundra below them, a path was visible in the snow where someone had clearly been trudging along.

~No one's P.O.V~

With the Banished Prince and the Avatar, Zuko plodded through the snow, his face partially covered by the white mask of his suit to protect him from the cold, Y/n slung across his back. Momentarily, Zuko glanced at the unconscious Y/n, her tattooed arrows glowing just as brightly as when he had first got his hands on her.

Looking back ahead of him, he did not catch the way the unconcious girl's eyebrows furrowed.

~No one's P.O.V~

Opening her eyes quickly - as soon as she felt like she was able to do so, Y/n found herself in an unfamiliar area, sitting in a meditating position on a small wooden platform in what she assumed to be some unknown location in the Spirit World. She looked around at her surroundings, which were not that of the icy tundra, but a mystical swamp dotted with trees. A large white bird of some sort flew past just in time for Y/n to spot its tail, "Guess I made it." She muttered before standing up so she could start wandering about.

Hearing an odd sound, Y/n looked to the side - spotting a figure in the distance, sitting beneath a simple wooden entranceway. The figure could be heard uttering the sound "Ohm". Y/n blinked with her head in the direction of the figure, "That was quick." She began making her way toward the figure. Getting closer to the figure, Y/n realised it was a monkey-like creature.

She stopped in front of the Spirit, pulling her lips into a thin line before she spoke, "Hello?" She continued when she got no response, "I'm sorry to disturb you. I just really need to find the Moon and the Ocean Spirits."