Chapter 5. The Crazy King.

~No one's P.O.V~

The Air Nomads walked up the snow-covered hill, Katara, Sokka, Appa and Momo in their trail.

"The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang announced upon reaching the top of the hill, spreading his arms, "I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Yeah. He was a crazy guy." Y/n said, rubbing the back of her head.

"Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!" Katara said, her eyes wide. Impressed by the view.

"They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka shouted overwhelmed.

"Well, let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" Aang cheered excitedly.

Y/n nodded, leaping off the top of the hill with her Airbending, landing a few meters below, she started to slide down in the snow.

"Wait, Y/n!" Katara shouted, stretching her arm out to her, making her halt, "It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"You need a disguise." Sokka said, stepping forward, hitting his fist into his palm before he turned to Aang, "You too."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, looking up, "So what are we supposed to do?"

~No one's P.O.V~

"Ugh! This is so itchy." Aang complained, wiggling his nose with a patch of Appa's fur, he scratched underneath the wig on his head, made of the same material.

He turned his head to the Flying Bison, "How do you live in this stuff?" Appa turned his head to Aang and snorted as if he scoffed.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandparents." Sokka commented from the rock he sat on, eyeing Y/n, who had decided to simply pull the hood of her robe, most of her (h/c) hair hidden under it.

Momo hid under it, making her hair appear somewhat grey.

Katara glanced at Sokka, "Technically, they are both more than a 100 years old."

Aang kicked up his staff and spin it rapidly before placing it on the ground to use it as a walking stick, hunching his back and leaning on it, he looked just like an old man.

Y/n did the exact same thing, but didn't hunch her back as much.

Y/n adjusted her back on her shoulder as Aang changed his voice to one of a old man, "Now let's get to skippin' young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits!"

~No one's P.O.V~

The four began making their way down the long path to Omashu, "You guys are going to love Omashu." Aang said as he looked at Sokka over his shoulder, "The people here are the friendliest in the world."

His eyes soon got wide by surprise as he hears the harsh voice a few meters in front of them, causing the group to stop.

"Rotten cabbages?!" One of the three guards questioned the Cabbage merchant, "What kind of slum do you think this is?!" The man squeezed the cabbage he held in his hands before knocking another two cabbages out of the merchant's hands.

He Earthbended a rock under the cart, catapulting it high in the air, making it tumble down the chasm with all the cabbages.

The man leaned over the rim of the path, dramatically waving his arms in despair, "No! My cabbages!"

"Just keep smiling!" Aang spoke, smiling nervously as he began to walk again.

The siblings behind the Air Nomads gave each other an uneasy look. Aang and Y/n approached the sentries at the gate.