Chapter 8. The Scroll and The Pirates.

~No one's P.O.V~

Appa was flying above the mountains, carrying Y/n, Sokka, Aang, and Katara. Momo on Y/n's shoulder.

Sokka was talking to Y/n, sitting beside her on Appa's head while she held the reins. Everything went fine to the point where Sokka got tired of Aang's pacing and heavy breaths, "Would you sit down?" He asked, turning around from his perch on Appa's head, "If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?"

Aang stopped his pacing, pointing at Y/n, "How are you not freaking out?!" He asked, making the girl turn her upper body to him, "You're supposed to master all four Elements before the comet arrives!"

"Well, let's see. She pretty much mastered Airbending and that only took a hundred years." Sokka told Aang in a sarcastic tone, turning to him with an amused expression, "I'm sure she can master three more Elements by next summer."

"Aang, relax." Y/n sighed, chuckling a little at the stressed boy, she got up and jumped into the saddle, taking ahold of his wrist. She made the boy sit beside Katara.

"If you really want me to get working, I'm sure Katara has a few tricks up her sleeves," She looked at the Water Tribe girl in a questioning manner.

She nodded in response, "I can try to teach you some of the stuff I know."

Sokka grinned from Appa's head, "Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Nice puddle." Sokka said with a frown while Aang and Katara looked at the river and waterfall in front of them with ecstatic faces.

Y/n dotted Sokka's shoulder, "Why do I feel like every time you're sarcastic, it backfires on you?" She asked while Appa flew down into the river, creating a huge splash that soaked only Sokka.

"Oh." Y/n scratched the back of her head, "Because it does." She laughed while Appa turned over and floated on his back.

"Yeah! Don't start without me, boy!" Aang shouted to his bison, throwing his shirt off and jumping out of his pants, jumping into the river.

Y/n took the top of her robe off, but Katara caught her action, "Remember why we're here." Y/n stopped for a moment, looking at the girl before continuing to take her top off, tying it around her waist, "I know, I usually get really hot when I train, so I don't have my robes on."

Y/n made her way over to the shore, sitting down by it. Katara' eyes caught sight of Y/n's bandage wrapped tightly around her lower arm. She frowned, something felt wrong about that injury.

She shook her head before taking her steps to her new -- and only -- student, "This is a pretty basic move, but it still took me months to perfect. So don't get frustrated if you don't get it right away."

Katara began moving her hands back and forth, making small waves in the water, "Just push and pull the water like this. The key is to getting the wrist movement right."

Y/n studied Katara's movement for a second before getting up beside her, standing in the same way as her, "Like this?" She asked, doing the same hand movements as Katara, but nothing was happening."

"That's almost right." Katara told the girl, looking over at her, "If you keep practicing I'm sure eventually-"

"Hey, I'm bending it already!" Katara looked over to her again to see Y/n bending much bigger waves than herself, and in her first try.

"Wow, I can't believe you got that so quickly." Katara said with surprised, before turning a little... Jealous, "It took me two months to learn that move."