Chapter 11. Captured.

~No one's P.O.V~

"This should bring your fever down." Katara told Sokka as she pressed a wet rag onto Sokka's sweating forehead.

The Water Tribe boy had caught a cold after the storm, and was now lying against Appa for warmth, huddled in his sleeping bag.

"You know what I love the most about Appa?" Sokka asked Katara before shortly answering, "His humour."

"That's nice. I'll tell him." Katara told her brother, looking down at him with worried eyes.

Appa let out a growl, making Sokka laugh weakly, "Classic Appa."

"How's Sokka doing?" Aang asked as he walked up to Katara and Sokka with Y/n by his side.

"Not so good," She answered, looking down at the two, "Being in that storm really did a number on him."

"We couldn't find any ginger root for the tea." Y/n spoke up, lifting her hand with a scroll in it, "But we found this map." She stated, rolling it out, "There's an herbalist on top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for Sokka there." She told letting go of one side of the scroll to point at the mountain.

"Y/n, he's in no condition for travel." Katara shook her head, "Sokka just needs more rest." She told, making Aang frown a little, he was feeling a little hot, "I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow." She said just before breaking into a coughing fit.

"Oh no.." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed, her head snapping to the side once she heard a lighter cough by her side. Aang.

"Not you too!"

"Don't worry." Aang replied, giving Y/n a bright smile, "It was just a little cough. I'm fi-" He coughed again, this time with greater force, groaning after.

Y/n shield her face, backing away from the Airbender, "That's how Sokka started yesterday. Now look at him!" She gestured over to the Nonebender, who was throwing his hands around, "He think he's an Earthbender!"

She turned her attention back to Aang before looking up at Katara, "A few more hours and you two will be talking nonsense, too." She stated, rolling the scroll back together, she made her way over the the wall of the gave, where she had left her staff, and picked it up, "I'm going to find some medicine." She said, starting to head out, she opened her glider, and just when she was about to jump, lightning stroke down.

"Um, maybe it's safer if I go on foot." Y/n suggested to herself, placing her glider against the wall after closing it. She turned to the four friends she would leave behind, "Keep an eye on them guys." She told Appa and Momo, who growled and chittered in response.

And so, Y/n jumped down, using her Airbending to land safely.

~No one's P.O.V~

In a hidden outpost, two soldiers were sitting, one keeping an eye on any by passers while the other held a piece of paper in his hands, a wanted poster to be more exact, "Says here that the Avatar can create tornadoes and run faster than the wind. Pretty amazing!" He said, his eyes slightly widened.

The other waved his hand, brushing it aside, "Nah, that's just a bunch of Fire Lord propaganda! There's no way that's true!" He answered before returning to his task.

His eyes widened within seconds when he saw a cloud of dust moving swiftly along the ground, getting closer, the man saw the blurry image of a girl with and arrow going down her forehead. She ran by, wrecking the outpost by accident.