Chapter 3. Southern Air Temple.

~No one's P.O.V~

Katara, Aang, and Y/n were packing up their campsite while Aang and Y/n told about the astounding beauty of the Southern Air Temple,

"Wait until you see it, Katara!"

"The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world." Y/n told her, tightening the rope around Appa's horns to make sure they wouldn't let go.

"Guys, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home," Katara responded, finishing packing her sleeping bag to Appa's saddle.

"Duh. That's why it's so exciting." Y/n told the girl, sitting on Appa's head with the reins in her hands.

"It's just, a lot of things can change in all that time." Katara told them.

"We know, but we need to see it ourselves," Aang said, jumping down and made his way over to a still-sleeping Sokka.

"Wake up Sokka! Air Temple, here we come!"

However, Sokka did nothing but grumbling and remained in his sleeping bag, "Sleep now. Temple later." Sokka turned over and began to snore.

Aang pouted before a mischievous smile made its way to his lips, picking up a stick, he slides it across Sokka's sleeping bag, "Sokka, wake up! There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!" He told him.

Sokka let out a scream, leaping to his feet, still in his sleeping bag, "Get it off! Get it off!" Only when he topples to the ground face-first did he realize that he has been tricked, mumbling under his breath.

"Great, you're awake! Let's go!" Y/n said, seeing Sokka was bright awake, Katara had to suppress her laughter.

~No one's P.O.V~

Off the coast of the southwestern Earth Kingdom, Prince Zuko and docked at a Fire Nation controlled harbor, his ship needing substantial repairs after his recent encounter with Y/n.

"Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible, I don't wanna stay too long and risk losing her trail." Zuko said, walking out of the ship with Iroh behind him.

"You mean the Avatar?" Iroh questioned, his hands on his back.

"Don't mention her name on these docks. Once words get out that she's alive every Firebender will be out looking for her. And I don't want anyone getting in the way." Zuko earned his uncle, not seeing somebody making their way towards them.

"Getting in the way of what, Prince Zuko?"

The prince crossed his arms, "Captain Zhao."

"It's commander now." Zhao corrected him, before bowing, "And General Iroh, great hero of our nation."

Iroh bowed in respect, "Retired general."

"The Fire Lord's brother and son are welcome guests anytime. What brings you to my harbor?"

"Our ship is being repaired." Iroh told the middle-aged man.

Legend of Y/n:  Lost. (Various X F! Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara