Chapter 10. Memories of Guilt.

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n smiled widely as she twirled on her glider, she turned her head to find Aang beside her, flickering Appa's reins with a smile. She turned her head the other way to Katara, who was flying on a gigantic Momo.

She heard laughter and looked above her, finding Asoka flying with Aang's glider.

"We need you, Y/n."

"I need you, too." Y/n replied with a light laugh, grinning. She noticed something out of the corner of her eyes. As she turned her head, her expression held shock as the sky's colours changed to dark, ominous gray, a large storm cloud before her.

"Storm coming right up! Be careful g-" She cut herself off as she noticed her friends had disappeared, "Guys?"

"Why Y/n?" Her eyes shot up in front of her as Gyatso, sitting with his legs crossed and his hands together before him, floated down before her, "Gyatso?"

"Why did you disappear?" He asked in a whisper, his tone sad.

"I didn't mean to." Y/n's eyes saddened before she reached out to the monk before her, but before she could, Gyatso turned grey and dissipated into smoke, which blew at Y/n.

She shielded her face with her arm. As the smoke went by, Y/n removed her arm. She raised her head instantly, eyes widening in shock while the dark clouds swallowed her.

"We need you, Y/n." Gyatso's voice echoed.

A bolt of lightning shot down in front of Y/n, her eyes widening slightly as she tried to manoeuvre out of the dark cloud, but found herself caught in the belly of the storm.

She found herself plummeting into the water after another lightning had shot, hitting her glider.

"We need you, Y/n."

"We need you."

Voices echoed beneath the water while Y/n's unconscious body sank.

"We need you, Y/n."

"We need you."

Unmoving, Y/n sank and disappeared into the darkness of the ocean.

Y/n gasped for air, shooting upright from her sleeping position, startling Momo, who was curled up on top of Y/n.

The lemur leaped onto Katara's stomach, causing g her to shoot up with a startled look on her face, before jumping on Aang, who let out a tired groan but sat up, rubbing his eye.

Momo jumped on Sokka's stomach at last, making him shoot up, still sleepy, half heartedly wielding his dagger and boomerang, "What's going on?" He asked drowsily, looking around, "Did we get captured again?"

"It's nothing." Y/n answered, turning to her friends, "I just had a bad dream." She told them before turning her back to them, curling up on the ground, "Go back to sleep."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Sokka announced, letting himself fall back with a satisfied sigh.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Katara asked from behind the girl, a concerned expression caressing her face.

"I'm okay." Y/n answered, her eyes shooting to the side, looking at the dry ground, her arms tucked under her head.

"You seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately." Aang said, about to get up, "You want to tell me about it?" Aang asked, barely getting up before Y/n spoke.