Chapter 4

It's now Saturday and the warm water from my shower head is pouring down my body as I grab some soap and work it through my hair.

I woke up this morning with Noah completely gone, I guessed he had probably just went home early. I didn't question it because I knew he probably wanted to go check on his family, at least I hope.

We had cuddled all night and it was kind of nice I will admit, but I know I can't like him because he's my brother best friend, he'd get pissed if I did.

I turned the water off and opened the glass shower door to grab my towel feeling a cold rush of air cover my body. Water dripped from my hair onto my floor, I went to my mirror which was all fogged up from the blazing water. I took my hand towel and wiped a small area to see myself.

My phone was sat on the counter, I had texted noah asking when he left.

Noah
Today 9:45 AM

Hey what time did you
sneak out?
Read 9:52 AM

Read. How nice of him.

I put my phone back down on the counter and grabbed my hair products from one of my drawers and ran it through my thick blonde hair.

When I finished with my hair and stuff I went to my closet to pick out some sweat pants, along with a hoodie. I didn't feel like doing much today since it was a Saturday and I had no plans, nor could I really go out since most places had been on lockdown because of the heavy rain fall and wind last night.

I got changed then went to grab my backpack from downstairs, I opened my door and saw Raedyn and Maddie cuddling in his room watching a movie, must be nice. I paused and took in the sight before I ran back down the stairs to grab my backpack and ran back upstairs with it shutting my door behind me.

I sat down at my desk and pulled my school issued laptop out, entering in my password and I started working on any of the homework I had left from the beginning of school.

~

It had been three hours of me wrapped up in on of my blankets sitting at my desk working on all of my homework. I was bored, like big time bored. I had no one to hang out with, Alana was on vacation with her aunt and uncle in Montana, Maddie was with my brother, the others girls in my group I wasn't close with, and Noah was ignoring me.

With nothing to do I went into my closet to go through a box of my moms things she had given me over the years, even though I knew I would regret looking through it I always loved looking at photos of how happy she was.

I turned on my closet light and walked in reaching up tall to grab the white shoe box from the top of my closet. I pulled it down, set it on the floor, and sat down to start going through it for the thousandth time.

I pulled out ten photos my mom and dad had took over the years, the first four were really cute ones of my parents. They were so happy, I miss seeing my dad as happy as he was then.

The next three were of me and my mom at the beach on my 14th birthday, I had wanted all of my friends to come over and have a blast with me swimming. My mom and dad had this elaborate plan to scare us all though.

~Flashback~

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Rowyn...happy birthday to you!!" All of my friends cheered and sang as I blew my candles out on my birthday cake.