Chapter 9

"You an idiot you know?" Noah told me, breaking the silence in my car on the way to his house, "Whys that. Hm?" I questioned, he chuckled then sighed, "Because, you shouldn't be with him." He took a deep breath and got more comfortable in the seat, "you should be with me..." he mumbled.

"What?" I voiced, knowing straight up what he said, but he was drunk so I couldn't hold it against him. "Nothing." He said before leaning against the door to fall asleep.

I pulled into the driveway of his house, and as I looked at him he was dead asleep. My phone pinged and it was a message from Asher...

Asher: get home ok?

I smiled at his text before responding and telling him yes. I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to his side, I opened the door and he nearly fell out before catching himself and waking up.

"C'mon sleeping beauty, your home. Let's get you inside." I informed him, he groaned and leaned on me for support as I pulled him out of my car and walked towards the front of his house.

I tried to open the front door but it was locked, "Noah, it's locked, is there a spare?" I asked, he tried to speak but again he was too drunk, "Gnome." Was all he said. I looked to my right and saw a garden gnome.

I set Noah down on the bench outside the front door and picked up the gnome. I shook it and out came a key, I unlocked the front door and opened it up to reveal the grandest staircase ever. I took it all in for a minute before going back to Noah and guiding him up the stairs.

He pointed me in the direction of his room, when I opened the door his room was very neat and tidy. He instantly fell face first into his pillows on his bed, I took his shoes off as he rolled onto his back.

He started to lift his shirt off and it revealed his chiseled abs, I hadn't seen him without a shirt since the first time I went surfing with him and Raedyn. "Quit looking." He stated and rolled onto his stomach.

"For the record I just looked briefly, I didn't stare."

I pulled back the covers on his bed and rolled him so he could lay under them and stay warm. He was barely awake at this point and was so close to blacking out, "Can you stay?" He softly spoke, I hummed and layed on his bed with him till he fell asleep.

However, I couldn't sleep at all, I layed in his bed staring at his ceiling. I decided to text Asher, hoping he was awake.

Asher
New message 12:46 AM

Hey you awake still?

Yeah what's up?

I had to take Noah home
bc he got super wasted,
anyway I can't sleep and
figured I'd text you to keep
me company :)

Aw how sweet you
thought of me lol

Haha ya! Wyd?

Just chillin wyd?

Tryna pass the time by since
Noah's dead asleep 😒

Wait. Are you staying with
him rn?

Uh yeah...why?
Read 12:53 AM

Seriously why does everyone love to leave me on read?!

I threw my phone down on my bed and looked over to see Noah was out, he had his hand under his face and it squished his lips together, it was funny and adorable.