Chapter 7

The car was upside down, glass was shattered around me, my neck was pushed up against the roof of the car and everything hurt.

"Noah? Noah...noah!!" I grew my voice louder and louder when I realized blood was streaming down his nose up his forehead. He groaned as he awakened and looked towards me.

"Rowyn, are you ok?" He softly said, trying to use what voice he had. I nodded and tried to find my phone to call for help. When I failed a person from a different car ran over to us.

"Oh my god are you guys ok?!" The nice woman asked, "I can't feel anything, but I'm ok I think." I responded, "I'm fine just a broken nose maybe broken leg." Noah told the lady.

"Don't move! I'll call 9-1-1." She told us before pulling out her phone.

The sirens wailing in the background grew louder and louder, until they approached us. A car coming from the way we had just wrecked pulled up and came to a halt, "Rowyn?!" I hear Raedyns voice, "Raedyn?!" I shouted back trying to stay as still as possible while the EMT's put a neck brace on.

He tried to run towards me and Noah but the cops wouldn't let him near us, he yelled that he loved me as the officer told him to call my dad.

They pulled Noah out first then me, once they got me out they layed me on a stretcher and talked about how I had possible spinal damage.

"Is she going to be ok?" Noah asked as he was being put into an ambulance, "We're not sure." They told no one in particular. They loaded me up and I passed out.

It wasn't until a few hours later I awoke to a nurse feeding IV's through my arm and checking my vitals, I quickly sat up in serious pain, "Where is he?!" I questioned loudly.

The nurse looked down at me worried which made me worried but I was soon relieved when I heard crutches coming from the hallway and he walked into my room.

He had a light wrap on his leg, and his nose was taped up, "I'm so sorry about your car." I told him as he sat down on the bed, "Don't worry about it, I can replace a car... you on the other hand, I can't replace." He responded, grabbing my hands and pulling me into a gentle hug.

Noah had to go back to his room, but Raedyn and my father came to visit and shortly after dad had to go back to work but Raedyn stayed, which I enjoyed his company. We played card games, caught up with each other, had some serious conversations, and laughed a lot.

I missed when me and my brother would spend every second of the day together, but it feels like ever since mom died he... he locked himself away, we both did. He had gotten into a fight with her that morning, I think it was about how my mom was doing stuff with me but not him.

She only told me later on our way home from our girls day what she had planned for him. He was laying in the hospital bed next to me, making sure he was cautious not to hurt me.

"Raedyn... you know the say mom died, how you two were in a fight?" I questioned, trying to stay strong and not let the tears slip, "Yeah, I wish I could go back... and tell her I loved her." He started getting teary eyed, which almost made me break.

"You were mad because mom took me out to do stuff with me on our birthday, she had told me on our way home from the salon how she had this whole weekend planned for you to take you to California, go visit her old friends, she wanted to spend quality time with you because she thought- she thought you felt neglected." I couldn't hold back the tears at this point.

He got up and grabbed his bag and left.

I don't know if I said something to upset him, if I did, I didn't mean to. Alana walked in right after he left, "Hey girly! The nurse told me your getting discharged in an hour!! Do you feel up for a party tonight?!" She was so excited, she knows if I'm feeling down I don't wanna talk about it, I want my mind changed from the subject. Anything.

"That sounds like fun!" I told her, genuinely happy. "Can Noah go?" I asked, "Yes!" She said happily as she came and layed next to me.

"Ok so Maddie texted me the details and she told me the party is at 8, at Garrets house. She said it was a pool party so wear your swimsuits if you want." She smiled and I nodded grabbing my phone from the table next to me.

Noah
Today 1:26

Hey! Alana says there's a
party tonight at Garrets
house, wanna go?

Yeah! Sure that sounds
like fun!!

Ok :) 
Read 1:28

I smiled at my phone and set it down looking at Alana, "Noah's in!" I told her and she smiled.

The nurse walked in and handed me a chart to fill out to be discharged, I couldn't wait to be home.

Raedyn drove me and Noah home and Alana left before we did so she could get ready for the party. I had fallen asleep in the backseat with my head up against the window, "wake up sleeping beauty were home." Raedyn called out to me.

My head shot up and looked all around me trying to come to. "5 hours till the party, take a nap for a bit ok?" Noah asked of me and I nodded as I yawning, climbing out of the backseat.

I made my way up to my room and layed down in my bed. Although I couldn't sleep I felt somewhat tired, I decided to just watch a movie and maybe I'd soon become tired, which I did.

I had fallen asleep and awoke to my phone buzzing like crazy, Alana and Maddie wouldn't stop blowing up my phone. When they called me once again I answered,

"Hello?" I asked, half awake.

"Dude where are you?!" The party started 30 minutes ago!" Alana stayed, almost sounding worried.

"Shiz, I'll be there in a bit ok?"

"You better!" Maddie shouted, I could tell she was drunk but that's normal.

I hung up and set my phone to charge since it was nearly dead, I got up at went to Raedyns room but he wasn't there, why didn't he wake me?!

I ran back to my room, went to my closet sand found a navy blue swimsuit along with a white scrunched dress. I threw the outfit on and went to my bathroom, I brushed my long thick dirty blonde hair and straightened it as fast as possible.

Once I was done I threw some essentials into my bag and was on my way to the party.
_____________________________________
Word count: 119

Ok this is off topic but I really want to make this book long! So ya lol hope you guys like it so far :)

Xoxo - M 🤍