but it is beautiful too (2)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊

               ________________♡_______________

" Nice to meet you alpha park" greeted the true blood after their arrival at soul pack.

"Nice to meet you too alpha Min" bowed the alpha of soul pack.

It was long journey from royal pack to soul pack. Everyone was shocked too see the true blood alpha of royal. Alpha, omega no one dared to looked at the pack alpha of royal pack.

Everyone were feeling nice. The day was so eventful. Every pack member welcomed them with warm heart,Sweet smile and love. The little welcome party from the pack members turned into a lovable moment.

And finally the moment came. The meet of the mates.

***

" Jimin they are here" he knew. He knew that they are here. No one had to remind him. It was not a moment for him to be happy. No it wasn't. He had to do something. He needed taehyung.

"I'm coming" his angelic voice sounded so dead. He looked at the mirror. Today he looked so beautiful in white. His blue eyes shine. The furry white high neck sweater, the earings, the white snowflake design bracelet, the white pant wrapped on his fair skin so perfectly. He looked like an angel....a fallen angel.

"Let's fight this match Jimin, you can do it" he left his room with a sigh.

***

He ran. He ran to the deep forest. His whole body felt numb, eyes blurry. He was thirsty, hungry, heart broken but still he ran to his unknown destination. But at the end he was a mortal creature he had to stop somewhere and he stopped.

The place was heavenly. The fragrant smells of Lavander and jasmine were dancing under his nose along with the red roses. Willows were bending with the force of wind which made the nightfall more pleasing but he didn't fail to noticed the elderly woman among the blooms.

"Where am I" he voice was quiet as he asked himself.

"You look sad are you okay little man" asked the woman coming towards him.

"I'm fine"

"Liar"

"Huh?"

"You can relay on me" warm is what taehyung needed at that moment and sure he could find it in her voice.

"I was mesmerized by a rose and when I tried to get it the thorns hurted me" that's it. Nothing much.

"U loved someone but could not have them yet you still tried which ended up hurting you. Am I right" how? Taehyung was shocked however he understood that her EQ was quite high.

"Yeah"

"Young man, they weren't meant to loved by you. They have their own gardener who can get the rose without hurting their fingers. The thorns protect the rose from the wrong hand. Understand" she raised her brows in a attractive way.

He wasn't a person with low EQ of course he understood what she meant. She literally said that he wasn't the one for Jimin. Nonetheless he had to accept the truth cause whatever the lady said was true after all every werewolf were belonged with someone.

" He found his mate but he loves me. We were together." love is such strong word.

"Did you tried to save your relationship?"

"Yes" he remembered how he was beaten by his dad when he told them that he loved Jimin. He fully  remembered his father scary face that is why he ended up saying that he was joking.

" Love your mate" she said.

"I'm 17"

"Then let's wait for them" taehyung looked at her.

He noticed how her face was carefree looking at the kid (baby goat) on her lap. She looked like she had experienced a lot in life.

"You should go"she suddenly said." It's getting late"

He could see the moon in the east And a little bit of sunlight in the west.

"Yeah I should go home" home.

"Hmm. Don't worry everything will be alright. I will take my leave now." She smiled and left.

"Let's go taetae. You are strong" he cheered for himself with a baby voice.

***

7:00 PM

"What do you mean by tae is not here" his voice was filled with rage and panic.

"I don't know where is he but please find him Jimin please" Taehyung's mother's eyes were red due to a lot of crying. She was worried for her son.

"Dad" Scream Jimin.
"What is it" Jimin's Father the pack alpha asked him without any warmth.

" End the event and start to find tae" he demanded.

" Jimin are you serious? You are telling me to end a party for mere member."

"Yes" he obviously knew his father was full of ego.

" Jimin this party is for you and your mate.  I will send some people to find him after the event." Wow who made him pack alpha.

"He is more important"

"Your mate is"

"Nonsense" blonde smile crazily. " He is more important. Dump my so called mate. I love taehyung." He said confidently.

"What?" Shocked. Everyone was shocked. A laughable moment however Jimin's mom was faster than they thought. She decided to pull her manipulate card at the moment.

" Jimin, sweety I'm sorry" her tone was regretful. " He just...he just doesn't want to get involved in this matter. I heard him talking to Haneul. He said he loved you but was scared to confess this infront of everyone. He didn't want to be the bad person in this situation. He wanted you to solved it by yourself so he don't have to went through any hatred. That is why he hid himself somewhere."

No one could tell anything if she was lying or not. Her eyes fulled with commiseration. She showed him pity, her main weapon.

"You are lying" he said in agony.

"I wish I was Jimin. I was shocked too when I got to know you both were together. But I felt disgusted by Taehyung's thought. That's why  Mr. Park and I don't want to cancel this event."

"Yoongi is the one for you. He is honest and a caring parson." She smiled.

Mrs. Park was a filthy and a excellent player. She solved the problems before it even appeared. She knew Jimin don't have any other choice he had to go with royal no matter what but still she was a good mom. Right?

***

" I think I'm lost" Taehyung told himself nervously. "Hehe"

           _________________♡_________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it😊 ♡