what (15)

Please ignore my mistakes

           ——————-—————

"What mom!" Jimin was shocked to hear those sudden words from mrs. Min's mouth.

"I know I should not asked this but still when are you your heat?"mrs. Min asked.

   Well mrs. Min and jimin were cooking when mrs. Min suddenly asked about such a personal matter.

"ahhh I don't know how to say it" jimin said, nervous.

"I mean when did you get your heat last time" Mrs.Min asked curiously.

"I can't remember properly but I think it was one year ago"

"hmm.. What? Are you sure you what you are saying? One year?"

"yeah I'm sure"

"but how? Every omega get their heat in every three month."Mrs.  Min was confused with jimin's word "and top of that  you are a mated omega"

"I...I don't know" he looked away. He himself did not know why he was like that.

   Jimin, himself was confused with his rank. He had always questioned his own identity. As the books said a omega start their heat after they mated. But, he got his first heat when he was almost sixteen. Every omega carved for their mate. but he did not. When each omega's hormones were getting worst at the age of thirteen. He just looked  at them, confused. But as time passed he got to know that he could control his heat.

"I see..don't worry let's do our work,  shall we?" she smiled sweetly. Although jimin could see tension and fear in her face.

***

"I swear luna he was so sweet yesterday. We kissed, hugged  and cuddle all night and he was so gentle like-"

"tutututut too much information soobin" Taehyung laughed.

"I...I...I..I'm sorry luna but I'm so happy like he is so cute he even asked for my forgiveness."

"waah really! Is not he a alpha?" Taehyung asked being shocked.

"yeah he is"

"then why he asked for your forgiveness. Alphas don't do this" Taehyung asked.

"ahh..luna there isn't anything like this. Here you do not get respect for your rank.you get it for your work. A omega gets same facilities as alphas and betas get. You can see there are a lot of working omega in our pack and many omegas are training for fighter position."

"wow...Really" he was speechless. He has never seen a place where omegas are respected.

     He came from a place where everything was normal, as he learnt from his childhood. They always taught him about the responsibility he should took as a omega. Was it Responsibility or slavery in name of responsibility. He still did not know.

       He was taught to submit to any alpha. He was taught to listen, every insults towards him. He was taught to take care of households. He was taught  to respect to those alphas. No matter if they were rapist, forced his mom infront of his dad,let the tear of  pain flow on her red stratch cheeks in front of her loving husband and the worst part was his father could not do anything. Because he was a beta, he should obey them and his mother should pleased them. This was his normal life.

"luna you are lost" soobin shaked him.

"huh"

"luna let's go inside" soobin said.

"okay"

"btw soobin can I ask for something." taehyung asked, nervous and unsure.

"what! Of course luna you can ask for whatever you want. Its my job to fulfill your needs." soobin asked seriously.

"ahh I need"

***

"alpha Jeongguk" Jin called him nervously.

".."

"I have something to tell you"

        They were in jeongguk's office. It was full of luxury. Every thing in the room screamed royality as we thought. But no his room was normal.

"speak"

"I will go to the main topic directly. Are you sure is taehyung is your mate." he did not know why he asked but he still decided too. He was scared.

"why did you ask" he asked back. Jin was trying to feel what Jeongguk was feeling. But that was just a waste of energy.

"I don't know..it's just I feel like it will be hard for him to take the responsibility and he can not even feel your mate bond and you can not trust him easily. It does not matter if he is your mate or not." He uttered  nervously, knowing  nothing  what he was saying.

"omega jin-ssi I hope you know what you are saying. You are spitting rubbish. He can not feel the mate bond because  he is 17. He can not feel it before eighteen and I know what I am doing. Don't forget I trusted you for the omega position when no one did and don't worry omega soobin's is taking care of him." Jeongguk spoke without looking  at him.  He was looking at the paper with the royal sign.

Jin looked down. He did know he should not open his mouth but oh he was scared.

"thank you for clearing  my doubt alpha." he bowed down and took a step back to leave  the room when Jeongguk  spoke out.

"I don't want to hear any shit from anyone's mouth if that downgrade him. I don't want him in the doubt list of someone. Remember if you insult him you are insulting your alpha." he said. This time rage can be feel in his voice. Jin's blood run cold. Jin was sure now that Taehyung is his mate.

"he is not Taehyung for you.He is your luna treat him like moongoddess."

Now Jin was more scared. He accidentally mind link Jeongguk. Nonetheless he left without saying a word.

***

"do whatever  you want. But I  want him before his mate marked him." haneul 's dad said " does not matter if you need to kill someone or whatever"

"His mate is Joen Jeongguk dad" Haneul said quietly.

"huh" her dad froze in spot.

There was a long silent  between  them when the old man finally decided  to broke it.

"that's a good news" he smirked.

"what do you mean dad" she asked  confused.

"do you know about alpha Jeongguk's brother pack." he said.

"ohhh...the pack belongs to the kims" she smiled crazily knowing  about her father intention.

"ready to see the end of blue blood pack,  haneul?" her father said.

"the end of be.. Blue blood pack? " she was not much satisfied with her father's word.

"hmm"

***

"what son??? "

"He is a pure omega mom"

"P..Pure omega.....wow"

       ——-———————————-

Thanks for reading 😊😊

Guess I'm sorry  again🙏🙏🙏
love uuu<3