thank you(11)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊😊

                ________________♡______________

"I need to know where is he..ughh. where are you Taehyung Kim" she talked to herself as she threw the wine glass on the floor.

Haneul. She was in her private chamber as a fighter of blood moon pack she was well respected. She thought that with the help of blood moon pack's connection she could found him easily.

"Come home with him. I need him." Her father shared his thoughts with the help of mind link.

"I... I will dad don't worry" she mind linked back.

He broke the link.

"No one can save you from me Taehyung." Her eyes were bloody red, tear was falling down from her eyes. Her anger was taking over her.

***

"I don't know yeji why he doesn't love me. I'm his mate he should accept me, love me. Am...am I not enough? What is wrong with me? I want to ask him and fix myself but he doesn't even listen to me. If he doesn't love me atleast he should let me love him. All I want is to love him and nothing. This is enough." He broke down infront of his sister.

Never ever in life yeji thought she would saw her brother in pain, crying infront of her helplessly. She could not do anything except for wrapping her arm around her brother.

"Everything will be alright. Don't worry."

"I believe so" he stepped back.

"That's why I'm saying to take every step clearly. Sometimes I feel that Jimin is force to marry me." Yoongi voice out.

"Hmm"

"Go to sleep now" Yoongi had said, stepping back.

Jimin never thought Yoongi loved him. How could someone love him if he treated that person so badly. He felt bad, was it because of mate bond? But why now? He never felt the mate bond between them but he should. He should have felt the bond. He was mated to a true blood. Top of that he never felt the need of his mate in his heat. He was confused with his own behaviour.

Should he move on? Could he forget Taehyung and start his life? Would it be good if he stop crying over a past lover and accept his fated mate and try to be happy? Guess it was time for him to move on and be happy.

"Hope I'm not being selfish by wanting to  find my own happiness."he sighed.

Why every right thing seems to be wrong because of this insecurity. Why it hurts us physically, emotionally and mentality. It is not a disease but why we suffer from it? It is not snake but why venomous?

Jimin insecurities made him question his own rights.

"Ugh.. where is mom?.. I want some entertainment in my depressive live lol"

***

"Look like the room love you enough to let you go..am I right?" Alpha Jeon tried to joke!

Well they were at the Jeon mension in Taehyung's room. They were back with a puffy eye Taehyung and a not so sad Jeongguk who was also angry but trying to hid his smile.

Could not understand this Alpha's mood.

"I'm sorry to tell you Jeon but you have the worst joke in the world." Jin said. Finally the meet of this two.

"I'm sorry to tell you too Kim but you have the worst face in the world" Jeon replied feeling proud of himself thinking he roasted the Kim Seokjin.

"Well son don't blame me if your mate serve you sendal at dinner" Kim Seokjin said with the most dramatic way.

"Ehh..why" Jeon was surely a noob in being playful.

"He is a Kim too" Jin smirked.

Jeongguk understand what he wanted to said and looked at Taehyung and of course he could see the offending look at his face.

Taehyung is offended.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry Taehyung I was not talking about you I swear. you....you know I can never call you with Kim surname. Believe me Taehyung." When it came to Taehyung he became so crazy. He felt that he needed to explain every situation to Taehyung.

"So whom are you talking about?" Taehyung raised his eye brows. People might call him immature but he was just insecure. He felt like he had to be the most beautiful person for Jeongguk. He wanted to have everything Jeongguk want and he didn't know why.

"Just know I'm not talking about you yeah."

"Whom are you talking about"

"Just not you"

"Whom Jeon"

"Kim k"

"Huh"

"Yes about her"

"Then why you took time to answer it"

"I thought you are fan of her"

"Hmm"

"Ahh Luna forget about it. You look so tired please have some rest." Jin spoke annoyingly. He was annoyed with their drama.

"Huh..hmm"

"If you need anything please call me or Soobin. We will be at downstair." Jin spoke again.

"Thank you Jin hyung" Taehyung smiled he felt welcomed here.

"I will take my leave now" Jin smiled too.

"Tell Soobin I said hi"

"Okay" he left.

"So Taehyung how are you feeling right now" Jeongguk spoke after a minute.

"My head is hurting." Taehyung said, voice broken.

"This is because of crying don't worry take rest and you will be fine till evening." Jeongguk said, concern.

"Yeah you are right" Taehyung said after lying on his bed.

"Hmm.. I'm going now okay.. please call me if you need anything" he said, ready to left.

"Jungkook"

"Yes?"

"Can you come closer"

Jeongguk lean infront of Taehyung's face, being flustered.

Taehyung took his next action. Kissing on Jeongguk's cheeks.

Jeongguk was flustered with his sudden action. His face was bright red due to embarrassment.
None the less he composed himself.

"Thank you" Taehyung blurted out.

"For what"

"For everything you have done to me" his eyes were teary.

"No thank you okay. Taking care of you is my responsibility and protecting my priority is my job."

Taehyung smiled.

"See you soon" Jeongguk left.

          _________________♡________________

♡Thank you for reading. Hope you like it 😊😊♡

And again sorry for late update 🙇‍♀️🙏