I want to go home (7)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊

          ____________________♡__________________

    Taehyung lied down on a bed of Jeongguk's mansion, his breathe could be heard from a distance. He looked everywhere. The vintage styled ceiling above him which was challenging it's beauty with him. The canopy bed's pastel blue curtains, that were hiding him from the sinful world. The wooden chair, near his bed was asking him to sat there and read his favourite novel. The room was majestic. Jeongguk had a good taste.

     Next moment he closed his eyes and recalled what was happening with his life. His life was mess. Firstly, Jimin and him being separated. Secondly a guy telling him he was his mate. Never ever he felt like crying so bad. He was glad at how he didn't lose his control infront of Jeongguk.

"I miss him" he blurted out. " I miss you Jimin. We were happy, we were perfect but why we weren't meant to be. Why?" He sighed " I guess fate is cruel."

    But no matter what he had to accept what was for him. He would struggled every war ruthlessly.

"I'm strong mom, dad. I'm strong. Your little Teehyung is strong. He have grown up as a strong man. I love you mom and dad. Please take care of yourself and don't worry, I will go back to you. Don't want mama's blood pressure to get high." He chuckled although he was sad.

"Good night world. The big bad alpha might be snoring now" he again giggled at his thoughts.

***

   "People might think I'm crazy. Stop smiling Jeon Jeongguk." He slapped himself again.

Jeon never felt that much happy in his entire life. Since childhood he had wanted a family of himself. Where he would be a ideal husband. He would get sick sometimes and his mate Would be looking after the peck at his absence, made him soup. Going to gurdian meeting  together, peck meeting and many more. He was a hopeless romantic.

" I'm lucky to have you Taehyung." He was smiling ear to ear. Seriously this true bloods were too weak for their mates. They were only one who could calm the true blood's anger and pleased their needs.

"Are you thinking about me too Taehyung?I Don't think so...whatever I am going make you fall for me so hard." I guess he had a habit of talking to himself.

"I should sleep now. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow" as you should.

"Good night my little omega. You must be looking like an angel while sleeping."

***

"So our one peck member have been missing for days" Mrs. Park asked one of her peck member.

"Yes Luna. We should find him." He said.

"Why though" she asked.

" I mean he is our peck member and this is our responsibility to find him. He is a minor." He was trembling in fear but he still decided to talk back.

"Okay but I have to ask his gurdian first"

"O-okay" he felt small under her fierce gaze.

+++

"Luna, you called us" they bowed.

"Yes Mr. And Mrs. Kim"

"How can we help you" Mr. Jeon asked.

"I will get direct to the topic. You have to just spit you answer." She looked at them. "Do you   want us to abandon your missing son from our peck" her face was impossible to read.

"What? No!!!" Mrs. Kim shouted.

"Lower your voice Mrs. Kim"

"I'm sorry luna"

"Luna we don't agree with you. He is our son." Mr. Kim said calming although he is freaking out.

"Okay if he is your son why didn't you try to find him and  don't forget that he is the reason why park family is upset right now" she was using her alpha voice at them.

Silence.

No one spoke a word cause whatever she said was true to them.

"And do you still think he is okay inside the huge forest. Mr and Mrs. Kim it's been 3 days since he went missing and it's impossible to survive in that forest. He is an omega, he is weak and the forest is full of rogues." She was playing again.

"No! He is safe somewhere" Mrs. Kim argued.

"Omegas are best at pleasing" she was annoyed by the Kim couple. " Again I'm sorry to say it but tomorrow is his last day in soul peck. From tomorrow he will be a rogue."

They could not argue with their luna. If she said it she meant it. So they just hanged their head lower and left the place immediately.

"I don't want him to comeback here again. I don't want him to ruin Jimin's life." She said gritting her teeth.

"Guard! Tell the guy that their perents don't want us to find Taehyung"

"Okay luna" he bowed before her and left the place too.

***
"Is it blood moon peck" her eyes were wide.

"Finally" she smirked.

        __________________♡_________________

Thanks for reading hope you like it 😊😊 ♡