you still have me (10)

Please ignore my mistakes 😊😊

          _________________♡_______________

"Don't worry Taehyung. They will pay for it. I promise" His face was distorted with rage.

" Well let me tell you all what had happened there."

"Finally" after Jeongguk left him there he turned around and smiled looking at the gate of the pack where he belonged.

"I thought I will never come back here" he remembered how he didn't find his way to home that day.

He walked to the gate.

"Hello uncle nice to meet you" He greeted the guard. he flashed his boxy smile. He was so happy.

"H..hello" he could felt the oddness in the guard's voice.

"Is everything okay"

"We are sorry Taehyung"

"Huh"

***

"Why? Why always with me?" He cried. When he decided to start a new life, be strong, he faced a situation like that.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay."

"My pack abandoned me. I'm a rogue. I lost my home" he looked sad. Thousands of thought running down his head. He felt like his existence was nothing to his parents. His birth was nothing just a waste of time and energy for his parents. Worthless thoughts were being occupied at his brain.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but please don't think like that. Our pack is ready to welcome you, love you and take care of you."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a time then looked away. He couldn't tell say anything. He didn't know what was happening with him.

" Taehyung I don't want to pressure you. I know it is hard for you but our pack is ready get handled by a strong Luna. So let's start a new life being a member first"

***

Jimin was sleeping on his bed recalling the last night's event. The teary painful face of Yoongi was really a sight he never wanted to see.

"Yeji" Yoongi called his sister.

   Flashback to last night at the terrace where Jimin could see the tragic scene of his mate.

"Yes my alpha" she bowed before him.

"You can stop now" he chuckled.

"What do you need brother" she asked.

"Well I heard you found your mate."

"Yeah... finally" she said smiling as she examined her newly painted nails.

"You are 22" Yoongi looked at his sister.

"I was meant to find my mate at 18" her eyes were bright.

"Do you know, you were 2 when you asked me what mate was"

"Really? I believe your answer was like I don't believe in mate things or whatever" she joked.

"No! It was not my answer"

"Then what was it"

"It is your other half, the one for whom you are ready to sacrifice your life. The meaning of the word love"

"Wow.....you were this romantic at the age of 6?" She was speechless.

He chuckled.

"Yeji" he stopped then again continued " you have found your mate. I hope you know that if u accept your mate you are always their. No power can break your bond so please think before accepting. I don't want anything bad happen to you.....i can't trust anyone when it's come to you" his voice became weak. Tear rolled down on his pale skin."

"Thank you for your concern brother. I promise you will never see your sister in a bad condition. You bring up a strong girl and alpha girl but please don't cry. I don't want to see your precious tear." She hugged him tightly. She was shocked. She knew affection was something they rarely showed to eachother and tear on her brother's face is so new to her.

"I have been crying a lot lately." He believed he could open up to his sister about everything.

"Why? Are you okay? What's happening? Tell me!" She was angry to know that her brother was crying. Her strong brother was crying!.

"Jimin, my mate" he smiled. "Is the reason of tear"

"What"

"He is so beautiful"

"Wot"

             _______________♡________________

Hope you like it 😊🙏

Sorryyyyyy..my exams were going. So!!! Again sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️