forbidden to love (19)

Please ignore my mistakes ☺️🙏
_____________________________________

"so how is it going Min Yoongi?" Mrs. Min wiggled her eyebrows as she entered the room after Jimin had left, from Yoongi's room.

Yes, Jimin and Yoongi didn't share a room together. They had their own separate room. Which wasn't common in their society. Royal pack was an aged pack. It was famous for their stereotypes. The strict rules for omega was nothing but dead threats. But with flow of time that mindset went away from many people. However it wasn't completely gone.

Only if Jimin wasn't the future Luna.

"What is it mom" he asked paying no attention.

"Ohh please don't act like that we both know that you and Jimin have been talking a lot lately" Mrs. Min scoff.

"Is not it what we are suppose to do like talking cause we are mate." He looked at his mom, bored.

"I can't with you Yoongi but still do you think you will win him" Mrs. Min instantly regret opening her mouth.

Yoongi's eyes darkened. A true blood, who didn't have any fear, any insecurity, who didn't need anything, never thought about himself was then started to curled up on his bed every night fearing that his fear would skinned him alive, cursing himself for not being the perfect alpha whom a rare pure blood omega like Jimin would want to show off. He wanted Jimin. Actually he needed him. He needed the brave, perfect, kindest and prettiest omega for himself, for the incapable, fearful Alpha. The lack of attention from Jimin was making him more miserable. At that point where he was questioning his existence.

The more he loved Jimin, the more he hated himself.

"I... I don't know" he looked away.

"I'm... I'm sorry son." She looked sympathize.

"Nahh it is okay... after all Jimin is not someone whom you can have easily. He has been living with us for four months and there is not much progress between us" he said, voice quieter than before.

"Is not that a good news" Mrs. Min cheered. "We all know Jimin is a hard to love person. He is deeply effected by his previous relationship. You have to wait for him son."

"How long? I have already waited three years for him." Yoongi tightened his jaw.

"Can't you wait more. He is opening up to us. He is smiling more than he used to when he was new here. He couldn't even stand your guts and now you both are friends. See that's actually a big progress" she smiled widely.

Yoongi looked at her confused "friends?"

"Yeah I asked him yesterday what's going on between you two and he said friends talk." She was acting like a happy bird, eyes wide chirping loud.

"Are not we mates and husbands" he said, unsurely.

"God! Are you for real like real! Are you oblivious or are acting oblivious." She asked shaking him violently.

"No" he was confused with his mother behaviour. He knew his mother didn't had the blue wire in her head but right then he was asking himself if she lost the red wire too. Cause she was acting like a crazy nun. Firstly she was showing him sympathy, then being happy, then acting like a violet animal.

"You both might be mates and husband but do you act like one? No right! You both used to act like stranger now atleast he thinks of you as a friend top of that he doesn't have many friends." She said, her eyes more wide than before.

"Oh" he only said that. If that was the case he should be happy but he wasn't. In those past four months if he had gained something it was only fear. He was in horror thinking Jimin would only see themselves as friends... nothing more.