who am I (17)

Please ignore my mistakes 🙏🙏

Long chapter ahead
2200+ wordss

I'm sorry!!!!

__________________________________________

"Lalala" Jimin doesn't know.

Well he was confused. His mother in law came with his mate from nowhere telling him he is a pure omega then dancing with her embarrassed son.

"Mom..what" he wanted to know things.

"You are a pure omega Jimin" Mrs. Min said as she hugged the life out him.

"How can I be. I mean. What the hell are you saying." he was needed to explained.

"Jimin.. I will tell you but please come with me" Yoongi said.

Jimin looked at Yoongi but as soon as his eyes meet with his mate's eyes he looked down, his cheeks crimson red.

The happiness in his eyes which equally held love and care for him. His cheeks were quite red, lips slightly curved upward. The way he was standing, the way he was treating Jimin, the way he was talking to him made Jimin speechless. From the very first day Jimin stepped into that house he had never felt his mate was a true blood as the books described true blood were superior, always angry with no other emotions. He thought that he should burn those books. Cause the Yoongi, his mate was nothing like that. He was a cute little kitten for Jimin. Yoongi always made him feel respected and loved.

"Okay" hell...he forgot about the situation. He was embarrassed that he was thinking about how cute his mate is instead of the situation he is in. Nonetheless he followed Yoongi to his study room. They stayed silent for a while until Yoongi broke the silence.

"Firstly Jimin i want to say is...we are here. We are here for you. I am always here for you. Your each breath made us relief. Your each blink of eyes bring us happiness, reminding you are here with us..safe and sound. Just know your presence in this house is matter because it is you. You are respected here because it is you. Everyone likes you here because the way you talk,laugh and mostly your kindness towards everyone."

Jimin was touched by this words. He always hated how people wouldn't go to the topic directly and said rubbish instead. But this one, those lines he needed to hear. He needed those words and the words were not came out from pity. Those came from loved and fear?

"O-okay and thanks for those words" he should not hid that his word affect him.

"You know your mom, park hae-young and your dad, park wooseok, the luna of soul pack and her mate. She is an alpha and her husband is a beta and their son was a beta too.Everything was good. Once soul pack was the greatest pack ever to exist. Everyone was happy there except their luna who hated her own pup because he was a beta. She wanted a alpha or any rare rank's wolf. She hide her son's rank from her own husband. She travelled everywhere to trade her son and luxuries for a true blood. She went to red blood pack but they refused to give their son then she came here I was 7 year old at that time. I don't remember anything but my mom holding me tightly in her arms saying that no one can take me from her and that was the day she became the world to me."

Yoongi stopped with a little smile looking at the little frame on his study table. He looked at the 10 year old Yoongi with his dad,mom and a excited Yeji to attend her first day of school. Then he looked at another frame beside it. A short, pale, young woman with a gummy smile. She was so beautiful, a female version of Yoongi.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's every move. He noticed how he looked at the woman with so much adoration. He held the same adoration for both women.

Jimin didn't open his mouth. He was waiting for Yoongi to continue the story. His heart was aching. But no one need to knew that for then.