we were not meant to be(18)

Please ignore my mistakes 🙏

Hope you will like it😊😊
_________________________________

"Dad is already there?" She shivered as she heard from the other side that her father already had arrived at red blood pack and he was talking with their alpha.

"Yes Haneul and I think this is not good. What will happen in future won't going to be good. I'm scared of it."

"I know" she looked down at her lap.

"Then why? Why you helped him at first. Why you let him step forward." The other side's voice linger with disappointment.

"Hoseok, I know what I did might be wrong for everyone but in my perspective I didn't do anything wrong. He is my dad Neither I want to lose him nor my brother." She bit back.

"Only your perspective doesn't help you to solve a problem. Try to look through each one's perspective." Hoseok was helping her to understood her wrong doings however she completely refused to understand him fearing her ego would hurt.

"He threatened me. If I couldn't give him any information about Taehyung's whereabouts he would abandon me. I was scared to lose my only family." Her thoughts were shaking, her alpha wolf wasn't liking how miserable Haneul was.

"Your only family? What about blue blood pack then. Are not they anything to you." He asked her. He was getting more angry on her as she delivered anything that was not thought by her right mind.

"How can? They can't be my fami-"

"Sorry to interrupt you in middle but family is not what you think. Family is where you find happiness, confidence, love, respect and who raised you well. For a family you don't have to be always blood related with someone." He hoped that it would helped her to think everything rightfully and he almost believe when there was a huge silent from the other side.

"I will talk to you later, I have to go somewhere and please update me every information." This was not he wished for.

"I will try although it is risky. If the alpha know I'm leaking his plans behind his back. I will die at that place... mercilessly." He laughed.

"This maybe the last thing that can happen."

"If we both open our mouth I don't know how much secrets would reveal. How many people will heal, how many will get wounded." there was complete silence between them. One was waiting for a reply from the other one.

"I know right....we are so good at hiding things"

"Yeah."

"Okay okay, I will meet you later, for now bye" Haneul said feeling a little better.

"Bye" Hoseok said, breaking the mind link.

Haneul smiled a little. There was lot of things going in her head but talking to her best friend helped her to lightened up her mood.

She was sitting back facing the door. She didn't noticed the strange presence in her room.

"Were you talking to Hoseok?" Haneul was startled from the sudden voice.

She looked nervous for a second but soon she gain her empty face again.

"Were you eavesdropping my conversation like some creeps." Now it's time for the other one to gulp.

"I was just passing by" the Omega replied.

"Then why did you stop here. You are literally invading my privacy, Jin" Haneul said hissing.

"So I am right you were talking with Hoseok" Jin said smirking. He must be an omega but sure he didn't fear anyone easily.

"I never said I was talking to Hoseok. Don't assume staff, omega." She looked venomous although she was shaking inside.