A Certain Feeling

I looked up at Sun and felt tears welling up in me. I felt scared and sad but relieved. Relieved that someone in this world cares for me and that I'm not alone. I took in a deep breath and told him everything that happened.

He looked at me, and before I could get another word out, he pulled me in a tight hug. He whispered in my ear, "it's ok sunshine, let it out — it'll all be okay." I sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back. I held so much in from this morning, it felt like such a great weight off of me.

My sobs stopped and my breathing regulated, but Sun still held me. I exited our embrace and made eye contact with him. He gave me a small smile and asked, "How about we get your pjs on?"

I gave him a small chuckle and he followed me to my dorm. I pulled out a lounge set and grabbed my shower set. Sun turned on the shower, making sure the water was nice and warm.

I took a shower, and after a long day of work, the warm water felt divine on my skin. I got out of the shower and wrapped one of the towels around my waist.

I walked out and saw Sun looking at me — he paused out for a moment and I got down to his level, which got him to regain focus — and he handed me my clothes. I gave a smirk and went back to change.

———————————————————————————————

SUNDROP POV:

'Why am I having these thoughts about my sunshine? He makes me feel a way I've never felt before. I just want to be by his side and keep him close to me.'

y/n is almost done changing so I'll have to push these thoughts back for a bit.

A/N: SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER IM GOING TO TRY TO GET THE NEXT ONE OUT TODAY BUT I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A NICE LITTLE CHAPTER.

[341 words]