Our Weekend (Top)

HEY SORRY I KINDA FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND I'M SICK SO IT'S MY CHANCE TO WRITE.

P.S THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO I MADE TWO VERSIONS: ONE IS A TOP VERSION AND THE OTHER IS A BOTTOM

TW: SMUT

————————————————————————

Last night was a blur. I last remember Sunny and I talking and Bam! I'm out like a light in his room. I feel his arms wrapped around me and he's still sleeping (or I guess charging), while I'm left to ponder my thoughts.

What am I doing? Like is this what I want?

I look over and see him snuggled into me, locking me in an embrace. He's so precious. I kiss him softly on the cheek. Despite being an animatronic, his skin feels human-like — maybe a silicone material. I wonder if that's the only silicone thing I can kiss.

I start to snuggle myself into him and I start to unbutton two of the buttons near his lower torso. I was enjoying myself until I got startled by Sunny's whisper, "I know what you're thinking, Sunshine."

I look at him and I can see a devilish smirk growing on his face. I feel myself blush a little and I find myself starting to smirk. I've made a decision and now it's about time I tell it. "You know, I wanna make this more than friends"

"Why, of course, Sunshine! You know I love you"

"I know that. But I want to take things to the next level."

Before I could say anymore, I reached down at his crotch and he let out a soft gasp. I  softly rubbed him and kissed him gently on the cheek. He let out soft moans and started to softly grind his hips into me. I placed my other hand on his hip and whispered in his ear' "I want the whole world to know you're mine," as he starts to leave a trail of hickeys down his neck.

I kept rubbing him and I could sense that he was getting close, but before he could, I stopped. "You can't be finishing when I'm just starting. Now come over here and be a good boy."

I unzipped my pants and Sunny just stared up at me, not sure whether to be in awe, in fear, or what. Soon, passion overruled his questions and I felt some part of him take over and I softly moaned, which seemed to encourage him. He continued bobbing his head and as he started to pick up the pace, my moans got louder and louder, and then I released into his mouth.

I wasted no time and got on top of him and turned him around. I teased him with the tip, and I sensed him getting a little antsy. But before he could say anything, I slipped myself inside, and I let out a moan as I put all of myself inside him. I started going in and out slowly and he couldn't control himself. He became a moaning, whimpering mess. The feeling of being inside him was incredible. He was warm and my hand could never do it justice. I started to pick up the pace and my movements started to get sloppy. Then, I came inside him , and he released onto himself.

After we finished up, I left the room and grabbed a warm cloth. We cleaned ourselves off, and Sunny turned on the bath for me, making sure it was nice and warm. We laid back on the bed and snuggled into each other. As I started to close my eyes, Sunny whispers into my ear, "Now let's make every weekend as good as this one."

[621 words]