Its....FRIDAY!

I woke up earlier than normal and checked my phone. It was 4:55, so Sun would be getting up at any moment. I headed over to the balcony and sat with my legs dangling over the edge. I was still trying to process everything that happened last night. I mean, I loved it, who am I kidding... I love him, but was it too soon? I mean, Sky died two years ago, but I never thought I'd ever move on. Here I am, falling in love with someone else. I sat there, overlooking the daycare, when I felt a hand in my shoulder.

"Morning sunshine, why the long face?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"I don't know... Im just conflicted." He looked at me puzzled. I explained further, "It's just I loved Sky and I love you, but I don't know what to feel."

He turned to me shocked, and I sat there wondering what I said wrong, when he said, "You...love me?"

I got all brushed up and nodded my head, only to be pulled in a tight embrace, "I love you too, sunshine!" There was a moment of silence, before he continued, "but I want you to know that even though I never met Sky, I'm sure that he would want you to be happy, whether that's with me or another."

I'm not sure whether or not he had anything else to say, since I interrupted him with a pec on the cheek. We sat there for a while, until it was almost opening time.

The day went fairly smoothly. The kids were more hyper than normal since it's friday. The kids were rambling the whole day about all the extra activities they get to do around the pizza plex but on fridays. Even Sunny was through the moon (get it haha) for friday, although I'm not sure why, since Sun normally can't ever leave the daycare. Before I knew it, it was 5 pm and the kids left early to have their friday fun night.

I turned over to Sunny, who was practically giggling with excitement. "What's got you all excited Sunny?"

"Oh, it's nothing..."

"Oh don't play that game with me, darling, what is it?"

He blushed at the nickname before replying, "Oh, we'll it's just that we have the weekend off," He softly grabbed my chin and pulled me REALLY close to him, "and we have the whole daycare to ourselves"

A/N SORRY I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'VE BEEN INSANELY BUSY SO I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I PROMISE THE NEXT PART IS GONNA GET SPICY. ALSO OMG 700+ READS!!!??

[450 words]