Our Weekend (Bottom)

HEY SORRY I KINDA FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND I'M SICK SO IT'S MY CHANCE TO WRITE.

P.S THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO I MADE TWO VERSIONS: ONE IS A TOP VERSION AND THE OTHER IS A BOTTOM

TW: SMUT

————————————————————————

Last night was a blur. I last remember Sunny and I talking and Bam! I'm out like a light in his room. I feel his arms wrapped around me and he's still sleeping (or I guess charging), while I'm left to ponder my thoughts.

What am I doing? Like is this what I want?

I look over and see him snuggled into me, locking me in an embrace. He's so precious. I kiss him softly on the cheek. Despite being an animatronic, his skin feels human-like — maybe a silicone material. I wonder if that's the only silicone thing I can kiss.

I start to snuggle myself into him and I start to unbutton two of the buttons near his lower torso. I was enjoying myself until I got startled by Sunny's whisper, "I know what you're thinking, Sunshine."

I look at him and I can see a devilish smirk growing on his face. I feel myself blush a little and I find myself starting to smirk. I've made a decision and now it's about time I tell it. "You know, I wanna make this more than friends"

"Why, of course, Sunshine! You know I love you"

"I know that. But I want to take things to the next level."

Before I could say anymore, I felt a hand reach down at my crotch and I let out a soft gasp. He softly rubs me and kisses me gently on the neck. I let out soft moans and start to softly grind my hips into him. He places his other hand on my hip and whispers in my ear' "I want the whole world to know you're mine," as he starts to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck.

He keeps rubbing me and I can feel myself getting close, but before I can, he stops. "You can't be finishing when I'm just starting. Now come over here and be a good boy."

He unzips his pants and reveals a 5 inch cock. I just stare up at him, not sure whether to be in awe, in fear, or what. Soon, passion overrules my questions and I do what I do best — sucking. I felt some part of me take over and I can hear his soft moans which served as encouragement for me. I continued bobbing my head, and as I started to pick up the pace, his moans got louder and louder, and then he released in my mouth.

He wasted no time and got on top of me and turned me around. He teased me with the tip, and I started to get a little antsy. but before I could say anything, he slipped himself inside, and I let out a moan as he put all of himself inside me. He started going in and out and I couldn't control myself. I became a moaning, whimpering mess. The feeling of him pounding into me was incredible. He hit all the right spots. He started to pick up the pace and his movements started to get sloppy. He then came inside me, and I released onto myself.

After we finished up, I left the room and grabbed a warm cloth. We cleaned ourselves off, and Sunny turned on the bath for me, making sure it was nice and warm. We laid back on the bed and snuggled into each other. As I started to close my eyes, Sunny whispers into my ear, "Now let's make every weekend as good as this one"

[633 words]