17. Road Trip!

---------------

  Louie, now accompanied by both of his older Brothers exited through the back door of the manor and crossed the large grounds, heading towards the smaller brick structure, which while not connected to the rest of the manor, was still considered a part of the building.

"I don't like this Louie." - Huey muttered as the three stepped up to the locked door.

"Relax Hubert, it's not like this is the first time we've done something like this." - He remarked, using a screwdriver he'd taken from the cabinet under the Manor's kitchen sink, to pry the panel of the key card scanner from the wall, giving him access to the electronics behind it. - "Remember when we were thirteen and broke into Funsos?"

"I remember spending six hours in a jail-cell because someone ending up tripping the security system."

Dewey tutted. - "How was I supposed to know that turning on the drink dispenser would alert the Police?" 

Louie chuckled at that. That was the first time he'd been arrested, since then he'd been to prison in fifteen countries and in four of the seven continents. Most times however it was by his own volition. Most times.

After another few seconds of fiddling with the wires, the electronic lock beeped and the door opened, Louie gave his Brothers a smirk, before entering inside.

The long room was pitch black, all windows covered or tinted and all lights off.

Huey hesitated before following his younger Brother into the room. - "Are you sure that we just can't get an Lyft... Or like Launchpad to drive us?"

Louie switched the lights on, lighting up the spacious ten car garage that contained many of Scrooge's land-based vehicles. - "Again it's not a road trip, if we get someone to drive us." - He responded. - "So what car do we pick?"

"Oh oh!" - The middle Brother uttered, sprinting over to a blue and black sports-car, which had an impressive looking engine sticking out of the hood, a custom spoiler and a  - "Let's take this one... It gotta be fast."

"Dewey, it only has two seats."

He pointed to the small storage area behind the two seats, which couldn't fit a child, let alone a broad-shouldered young adult. - "One of us can sit back there."

"Which one of us sits back there?" - Louie question.

"Uh..." - Dewey hesitated. - "Whoever loses rock, paper, scissors." - He decided.

"That's stupid, why don't we just take this truck." - Huey remarked, pointing to a large silver jeep, which had been modified with reinforced plates and decorated with red accents. - "It has enough seats for all of us."

"That thing looks like it burns through petrol, it'll probably be out before we get down the hill." - Dewey commented.

"Better than sitting in a hole without a seatbelt." - The oldest triplet spat back.

As his siblings squabbled, Louie took notice of the car at the very end of the garage, which was mostly covered with a dark sheet. Stepping up to the automobile, he took hold of the cover and pulled it off, revealing a baby-blue muscle car underneath.

"Woah."

Huey and Dewey, hearing Louie's audible awe, joined him in admiring the car in front of him.

"Never thought Scrooge would own something so cool." - Dewey commented.