chapter 1 (miss him...)

'I miss him.. '

The women looked up at the sky, laying on the grass under a huge tree. It was peaceful here for her, the only place she could run away to from reality...

The women was wearing a beautiful blue gown, with a necklace on her neck that had a small red rose in center of a heart, the flower was surrounded by red jewel. The necklace made her red Ruby like eyes even more magnificent and stand out.

She closed her eyes, and all the memories she had with him and the others came flashing, one by one..

"Lady y/n! " a young male with black suit called out, "your gonna be late for the meeting again! "

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with a smile and sat up.

" I will be there.. Brothers can wait for a bit.. " she took her hand from the necklace and looked at the beautiful roses growing from Bush's near her. 'I remember when he gave me a rose, saying it reminded him of my ruby eyes.. '

she plucked one out and stared at the rose in her hand while twirling it back and forth..

She still remember everything....It has been 12 years but it felt like only a second ago to her. Her sensei's words that could encourage anyone,the laughter in the shrine when both the gang was together, her best friend's teasing, the fresh smell of her auntie's cake, the shrimp's warmth and muscular arms wrapped around her, his voice near her ears, saying he love her which made her fluster like hell

and the lonely, suffering and angry look in his eyes that awful day...

All of their looks of disgust when they found out she was the reason...

Their words that shattered her heart into pieces...

Their hatred towards her.... The one that hurt her the most would be HIS last words saying "I never want to see her again!"....

Since that day when they lost or hurt the people they cared about because of her, she left them like they begged her to,never saw them again, she knew it was all because of her that their family were hurt but she still wished to stay with them, with him!

And when they told her those words with their own mouth,she accepted her fate that she had been running away from and came back home....

She smiled bitterly at the flower as all those hateful words came to her mind, " do you also think, me coming back here was the worse choice I made to?" She asked as if talking to a human, "sensei and nanny tells me I made them suffer and I should just die every night when I sleep.... Do you also think like that? "

She gripped onto the stem of the rose, snapping it in two causing two petals to fall. ' Sometime's It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.. '

"They are happy without me, right? He is living his life with a beautiful woman who loves him like I did, right? " she asked again and bit her inner cheek to keep her words from shuttering..

" I sure hope he is... " she mumbled and dropped the broken rose, got up and walked to the male who waiting for her.

He bowed and opened the car for her to enter, which she did. The car was fancy, the inside was decorated with lights

She sighed heavily and looked out the window to glance at tree for the last time as she whispered..

"Are you happy without me, manjiro? "

How did she end up like this? Who are all the people she wished to protect but ended up hurting? Why did they want her to leave? Why did he snap at her that awful day?

Who is she?

So many questions to figure out.. here ,I will be telling a story about how she ended up like this and on how her friend tried to help her...

Continue reading to find out more about this woman and her love for a male that didn't go as they wished...

Hope you will enjoy this story!