Chapter 11 - Visions

Rose and Edward had finally gotten the news they had been waiting to hear for a month. Alice and Jasper were going to Alaska on an anniversary trip, Carlisle and Esme booked a trip east to meet up with some "old friends" and Emmett said he was going to be out of the house for a few days.

Finally. No more secret contact, no more quick pecks, no more exchanging seductive glances at one another. Rose and Edward could finally be alone together. Their excitement showed in their expressions when Carlisle told them where everyone would be. It almost seemed like it was planned out, however. Alice and Jasper's anniversary was a while away, and what "old friends" were him and Esme going to see. And why would Emmett agree to it? He would've attacked Edward by now. 

Those thoughts didn't concern her for long, though. Almost immediately after the door shut behind Esme, Rose and Edward began their newly found freedom. The couch was their starting line as they tried to desperately pin the other to it so they could have control over their kissing. Edward being the stronger one was able to keep Rose down. And did Rose enjoy it. She began to feel the same levitation she felt the first time they had se-... made love. Rose tried to train herself to call it that. And as Edward slid his tongue along her soft, cold lips, Rose knew it was truly love she was feeling. 

Rose pushed up on Edward backwards to put him on his back. Edward clenched Rose's tight butt in his hands. Rose let Edward kiss her neck the same way he did before. Edward's yearning for Rose was spilling out in the form of him gnawing on her skin gently. Rose giggled by the sensation. She tugged on his hair with each peck delivered to her collarbone. Her foot kicked up in the air instinctively. She pushed herself against Edward as hard as she could. That feeling was completely back. Rose was flying once again, and Edward was her only source of grip. His scent kept her in the fantasy, his touch kept her in the real world, and his kiss made her feel alive once again.

Edward's shirt flew off his body in a flash. Rose marveled at the marble torso resting underneath her smooth hands. She then noticed her wedding ring on her finger. The once golden colour was now reduced to a dull brass. Rose slid it off her finger and threw it across the room. Rose snaked her hands under Edward's back and lifted his upper body closer to her lips. Edward loved the taste of blood, but Rose was a different taste to him. Better than any blood he ever consumed; Rose was the most addictive drug to him. She was the best wine in the world over. He was drunk on her, he was high off her kiss, and he never wanted to sober up from it. Rose kissed him like she had never loved before, and he kissed her like it was the last time they would see each other. Or maybe the first time they met in real life after dating long distance? Edward didn't know or care. He would die all over again for her. And he made the choice to let the world know one day.

Edward had just removed Rose's shirt from her perfect body, when the sound of a moment killer came rolling up the driveway. There was a car coming. Rose and Edward looked outside to see Alice's car barreling down the road. Edward struggled to put his shirt on as he walked outside just as Alice's car slid to a screeching halt. He feared Alice had seen him and Rose together, but when Alice got out of her car, the only person who might've realized what was going on was Jasper. His curious face contradicted the look of panic on Alice's. "Something's wrong." she shook. Rose walked outside with her hair a mess, which made Jasper's expression grow even more curious.

"What's wrong Alice?" Rose asked worriedly. Alice went into a vision. Edward jumped figuratively into her mind. He watched as a group of rogues added more members to their party. He could see a redheaded man shake hands with one of the new members. "For the glory." he said, his voice echoing in the vision. Alice snapped out of the vision. Rose grabbed Edward's hand in worry. She didn't care if Alice and Jasper noticed, she was nervous, and she needed her man to comfort her.

Edward and Jasper exchanged looks. "We have another army on the way." Edward said to Rose. Rose's grip grew tighter on his hand. "But their rogues." Jasper replied. Rose looked at her fake twin with worry. "Rogues are building an army?" she asked him. Jasper hesitated a nod. Suddenly, Alice, Jasper and Edward were sucked into another vision. They could see a black-haired woman standing beside the redheaded man. Jasper went cold as he realized who the woman was. "Chelsea?" Jasper said out loud. When the vision stopped, Alice and Edward looked at Jasper. "I know her," he started. "My unit had chased her camp out of an area during the war. I then encountered her after she changed. I tried to get her to join Maria's newborns, but she wasn't convinced enough. She's dangerous. She's faster than most Sprinters we've seen."

Edward was stunned. Jasper never told this story. He never said that he encountered a rogue soon after turning. It made Edward question what else Jasper was hiding. He had that defensive look on his face. He knew what Edward was thinking.

"So what do we do?" Alice asked. "I don't know. Let's call Carlisle, he'll figure something out." Rose replied. "We should get the dogs in on this, too." Jasper suggested. "No, we don't need them just yet." Edward opposed. "Yeah, let Carlisle make that decision." Alice agreed. Jasper looked a little offended that Alice defended Edward. 

If a big fight was about to ensue, then there had to be big plans set up so they at least had a standing chance against the rogue army.