First Time.

hello, hello! this is a smut so if you are uncomfortable with that, please skip. i wrote this a while ago so, it's not good, yet i wouldn't say it's bad.

Isabela x GN!Reader

warnings: only one i can think of is that it's a smut lolol

word count: 2272

You were staring at the woman you hated from across the table

You were staring at the woman you hated from across the table. Who were you talking about? Isabela Madrigal. You despised her, you didn't exactly have a reason, you just did. The Madrigals invited you over to the casita for dinner.

You and Isabela, who was coincidentally sat in front of you, had made eye contact before you looked down at your plate quickly. Isabela thought this was strange but didn't think much of it. You finished eating before standing up quickly, "Dinner was lovely, thank you Señora Julieta, I'll be going now." You said before waving and walking out of the casita, a chorus of goodbyes from behind you.

You hadn't realized one of the Madrigals was following you, "Wait! Y/N!" You heard Isabela shout out to you. You groaned before turning around "Yes?" She walked up to you, her big brown eyes looking into yours, sending butterflies into your stomach. You despised it.

"Why'd you leave so early?" The Madrigal standing in front of you asked, you couldn't exactly tell if she really wanted to know. Her tone seemed to be sincere, though she wouldn't make eye contact with you.

You shrugged "Well, I was gonna go home, catch up on my reading." You stared down at Isabela before she looked back up at you "Would you like to read over in my room?"

You nodded quickly without thinking "Yes! I mean- yeah, I'd like that, let me get my book." Isabela giggled softly before nodding "I'll see you soon then" She grabbed your hand and left a small kiss on your knuckles, making your knees weak. Isabela smiled up at you before turning around and walking back to casita.

As much as you hated to admit it, you adored Isabela. You loved her laugh, the way she was so open with herself now. You just loved everything about her.

You hurried back to your house, running inside and grabbing your book from the kitchen counter. You ran back to casita before stopping outside of the door to catch your breath.

Once your lungs were filled, you walked inside. You glanced around, everyone was in their rooms. You walked upstairs and glanced at the glowing doors, looking for a certain one.

You got to isabela's door, you admired the carving on it. It had isabela growing a few flowers and displaying her gift on it. You put your hand on the doorknob, and took a calming breath before walking in.