What Happened to You?

so one of my friends wanted a felix oneshot, this will probably never be updated again

I don't even know this genre lolol.

Felix x GN!Reader.

word count: 221

"Dude, you have got to stop checking out my papa

"Dude, you have got to stop checking out my papa." Camilo said. You didn't look away, if anything your gaze on him intensified.

"Y/N!" Dolores whispered shouted, you looked back at her and shrugged. Dolores was much scarier than her brother.

"Sorry," You half apologized. Dolores rolled her eyes, "What do you even see in him?" You leaned back in your seat and sighed softly, "Hes so goofy! And he's really cute,"

Camilo sighed before standing up, "I'm done with you." You chuckled softly before standing up and walking into the kitchen.

You were making yourself a sandwich before Felix walked in, "Hey there," he said in a sulky voice. You knew he knew, he would flirt with you all the time.

"Señor Felix! Hi.." You managed to stutter out. He chuckled softly and looked at you, "What're you making?" He asked in a soft voice.

Your knees went weak as he touched your hand, "A sandwich, would you like one?" You questioned. Felix shook his head, "No just wondering," He stated. He walked away slight smirk on his face.

You were stunned before you saw Dolores come in, snapping her fingers, "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Your dad." Is the only thing you responded with. Dolores scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't even want to ask."