Betrothed to Another.

hello, hello! i hope you like the new theme, there maybe be two more updates today of luisa and pepa but seriously, request.

Bruno x F!Reader.

Word count: 461

Angst.

You walked upstairs to your best friends tower, "Bruno! Can we go out for a walk?" Bruno walked down and nodded, "I'd be okay with that,"

You and Bruno were walking across town. Helping people who needed help, Bruno even did a few vision readings.

Then, you saw him. Alejandro, the man you liked the most all in town. You were stunned in place, Bruno looked at you and sighed, "Look who it is, señor Alejandro who makes señora Y/N's knees go weak,"

You nudged him in reply, "My knees are not week." Bruno chuckled and looked at you, "Well, you can't move so that's close enough,"

You rolled your eyes playfully as you watched Alejandro, he was tying his hair up. You continued to watch as he put up a banner over a new bakery.

Bruno grabbed your hand and lead you to his tower, "You wanna find out if you're destined to be with him?"

You nodded as Bruno held out his hands, sitting criss-cross on the floor. You sat across from him and held his hands.

Sand started turning all around the two of you, he looked up. He saw you sitting in a rocking chair, three kids sitting around you. The vision zoomed out and there was a guy.

Bruno's heart started racing before shattering in his chest. Alejandro was there, not him.

As much as Bruno hated it, he was in love with his best friend. He was so confident that you and him would end up together he did a reading.

He put on a fake smile and looked at you as he got the vision, "Youre getting the man of your dreams. Congrats, go find him tiger." You grinned brightly and stood up before running outside, leaving Bruno all alone.

Bruno brought his knees up to his chest, hugging them tightly. He cried and cried.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes as he heard the door knock. He got up and opened the door, "Yes?" Pepa sighed as she heard her brothers voice quiver, "Dinners done, do you want me to bring it up to you?"

Bruno nodded and sighed, "Id like that. Thank you, Pep." Pepa nodded and walked downstairs before making her brother a plate.

She walked back upstairs and knocked on the door, "I have food, can I come in?" Bruno nodded before opening the door, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Bruno took the plate and shook his head, "No, I'd just like some alone time." Pepa nodded, "If you say so." Pepa sighed before leaving the room.

He sat down on his bed and curled up into a ball. Sure he was happy for you but he was in love with you.

He always had been.