Helping Hand.

hello, hello! here's my luisa oneshot! i kinda rushed it at the end but it's okay. i hope you enjoy!! also, seriously pls request

Luisa x F!Reader

Word count: 541

Fluff.

"Luisa! Can you come help me?" You shouted

"Luisa! Can you come help me?" You shouted. Luisa ran over and looked down at you, "What do you need help with?" She asked.

Truthfully you didn't need help, you just wanted to see her, but you had to come up with something. You looked around frantically.

Your mind landed on a pile of rocks that was by your house, "Can you move that pile of rocks over there?" You said as you pointed behind you. Luisa gave you a firm nod before picking it up and moving it out of the way.

You smiled as you watched her, "Is there anything else you need help with?" She asked. You gave a quick nod, "Yeah! I was about to head into town to get some food, do you want to come with me? You seem so stressed."

Luisa shook her head as she began to scratch the back of her neck, "No, I can't, I have work. If your offer is still up by dinner time we can eat together," You quickly nodded your head, "I'll put that down in my schedule,"

Luisa chuckled softly before nodding, "I'll see you then Y/N," Luisa said as she ran off to help the other towns people.

-time skip-

You put on your best dress and looked at yourself in the mirror. You smiled before walking downstairs.

"That's your favorite dress. What's the occasion?" Your mother asked, you smiled in return, "Well, if you must know, me and Luisa are going out for dinner,"

Your mother chuckled and shook her head, "don't do anything to crazy," You nodded before your head perked up as you heard a knock at the door.

You rushed over and opened it to see Luisa, holding a bouquet your favorite flower, "I asked Dolores your favorite flower and had Isa make it for you," She said as she handed you the bouquet.

You took the flowers from her and grinned hugely, "Thank you Luisa!" Luisa smiled and nodded, "Of course Y/N,"

You two stepped out of the house and walked to the restaurant. You sat down as Luisa sat across from you.

Luisa looked at you and smiled before ordering. You two talked for hours, it turns out you had a lot in common.

Once you and Luisa had finished dinner she walked you home, "I had a lot of fun tonight, I'd like it if we could hang out again," You nodded and smiled as you looked up at her, "I'd like that,"

You stopped outside of your door, looking up at her. Luisa glanced down at your lips, you noticed this and smiled, "You can kiss me, Luisa,"

Luisa wasted no time, leaning down and connecting your lips. You quickly kissed back. Your lips moved in harmony as you poured all your hidden feelings into the kiss.

Luisa only pulled away once her lungs began to burn for air, "I'll see you around, yeah?"

You'd nodded in reply with a soft chuckle, "You will, yes," You smiled and pecked her lips again before walking inside.

Luisa smiled as she felt her knees go weak before she rushed home. To her surprise Dolores was waiting for her

"Why didn't you ask her to be your girlfriend?"