The Babysitter.

One of my friends wanted me to write a Camilo fluff so i delivered. hope this pleases all of you simps out there lolol.

Camilo x GN!Reader

Fluff.

Word count: 1115

"Y/N! Are you still babysitting for the Madrigals?" Your mama yelled from downstairs

"Y/N! Are you still babysitting for the Madrigals?" Your mama yelled from downstairs. You were babysitting Antonio while the grown ups went out.

"Yes mama! Im almost ready!" You slipped on your sandals before walking downstairs, "Let's go,"

You kissed your mom on both her cheeks before walking out of your casa and going to the Madrigals.

You made a fist and brought it up to the door before knocking on it softly. Casita opened its own doors and lead you into the kitchen.

"Y/N! Thank you for watching my little Tonito," Pepa said once she saw you. You nodded in reply, "Of course! I'm happy to anytime!"

Pepa went over the ground rules before her and the grownups left, leaving only you Mirabel, Camilo and Antonio.

You and Antonio had met plenty of times before, so you walked upstairs and knocked on his glowing door. You took a minute to admire the carving before Antonio opened the door.

"Y/N!" You smiled as the little boy hugged your legs, "Hola, Tonito!" You picked up Antonio and spun him around in your arms, causing him to break out into a fit of giggles.

You put him down and smiled at him, "I'm supposed to watch you for the rest of the day," You squat down to his height and he smiles at you, "Does that mean we can hangout all day?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. You nodded, "Yup! So, what are we doing first?"

You and Antonio decide to hangout with the animals, "Antonio! It's dinner time!" Camilo shouts out to his brother. You two walk to the door and you can feel Camilo's eyes on you as you walk downstairs.

"You like the babysitter huh?" Mirabel said as she nudged at her cousin. Camilo rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about,"

Mirabel chuckled and walked downstairs. You sat next to Antonio, Mirabel and Camilo sat across from you.

"This is my mamas recipe, so it should at least be good," You chuckled softly at Mirabel's comment.

You began to eat, making small conversation. You could tell Camilo was interested in every word you said.

You smiled at the boy, you could see this cause his cheeks to grow a soft pink color before he shot his head back down to his plate.

You chuckled softly at his actions before Mirabel looked at you, "So, Y/N, are you single?"

You felt a look of confusion grow on your face and your cheeks to get hot. You nodded "Yeah, very single," You chuckled softly. Mirabel nodded with a huge smile on her face before looking at Camilo.

You heard faint mumbles but couldn't make anything out. You shrugged it off and finished your plate before looking at Antonio.

"I'll watch him," Mirabel said before standing up and grabbing Antonio's hand, leading him up to his room.

You shrugged it off before grabbing the plates, deciding to wash them off. Camilo watched you, "Do you need something, Milo?" He snapped out of his gaze once you said something, "No, no I'm okay,"

You only chuckled and nodded before putting away the dishes, "Hey, you wanna hangout?" You asked, Camilo nodded violently "Yes, yes I do," He some how managed to keep his cool.

You smiled at the boy and nodded. Camilo lead you up to his room. You glanced around his room, it was full of mirrors so you were basically just looking at yourself.

Camilo sat on his bed awkwardly. You smiled at him, "You know, you don't have to be so awkward around me,"

Camilo shrugged and looked up at you, "Well, I know that. Just sit down," you obliged, sitting down on the seat next to him.

Camilo smiled as you sat next to him before leaning back, using his arms to hold him up as he looked at you, "So, what do you like to do for fun?"

You smiled and looked back at the boy, you never really realized how cute he was. His face was round and his big brown eyes added a cute look to it. You replied to him with a simple, "I read a lot, that's actually what I was playing to do with Tonito,"

Camilo rolled his eyes playfully, "You're such a nerd," You chuckled and laid back on his bed, "Guess your friends with a nerd," You replied.

Camilo sat up and shrugged, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

-time skip-

Camilo ran up to you as you were working in your mothers bakery, "Came for your daily special, Milo?" Camilo nodded greedily, "Yes I did, but also to ask you a question," You raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Oh really? What might that be?" You said as you handed a arepa to him, "Can you come to my house at seven tonight?" He asked, his mouth already filled. "Stop talking with your mouth full and I will,"

Camilo chuckled and nodded before swallowing, "See you at seven! Adios!" You chuckled softly and continued to work.

-another time skip lol-

You were dressed in your best clothes. You weren't sure what Camilo's plan was but he seemed rather eager once he told you.

You walked to casita with a smile before knocking on the door. Camilo answered at the very first knock, making it seem like he was standing there for a while.

"Hola, Y/N! You look very bonito/a," He said with a smile, "Gracias, Milo, as do you,"

Camilo took your hand, leading you up to the roof. You both looked at the cotton candy sky, admiring it before he slowly moved his hand onto yours.

You felt a bit shocked but didn't move your hand, only interlocked your fingers.

"Can I tell you something?" Camilo said out of the blue. You nodded and turned towards him. He took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

He looked at you, staring deep into your e/c eyes, "Ever since we met I thought you were the most beautiful person ever. I want to be able to hold you and say your mine." You could tell Camilo was going to say something more but you cut him off but kissing him.

Camilo was surprised, you could tell by the soft 'hm' he let out but he kissed back nonetheless. You smiled against his lips before slowly pulling away.

"I know idiot, you kind of make it blatantly obvious," You said with a slight chuckle, Camilo only rolled his eyes in response. You laid his head on his shoulder, neither of you talking as to not ruin this moment.
>End.

i hope you enjoyed!! feel free to vote and comment, also please request as i am running out of ideas lolol