Mariano's Sister P2.

hello, hello! this is a part two to the dolores oneshot i posted earlier.

fluff.

word count: 1145

You and your brother walked over to your mom, who immediately peppered your face in kisses

You pulled away, "Mama, stop." You mumbled. Your mother pulled away and cupped your face in her hands before you rolled your eyes and walked out of casita.

You heard a chorus of goodbyes behind you but one from the super hearing Madrigal stood out to you. You practically melted when you heard her say, "Bye Y/N. Thank you."

You walked next to your brother who kept nudging you. You soon got fed up and looked up at him. "Do you need something?" You asked, not really caring for his answer. "You still haven't told me about Dolores. I know you like her."

You groaned and shook your head. "It was nothing, I was just calming her down. She was stressed." Mariano chuckled and shrugged. "She was cuddled into your chest, and you call that nothing?"

You blushed softly at the thought before stopping in your tracks. Dolores undoubtedly heard. You hit your brothers chest harshly "Are you a fucking idiot?!"

Mariano rubbed the spot where you hit him and looked down at you. "What are you talking about?" You groaned, glad your mother was helping some towns people with a banner.

"Dolores has super hearing! She heard what you said!" You explained to your brother. He looked like he just learned that the Madrigals had powers.

"Right.. sorry about that." He said softly, slightly chuckling as he spoke. You groaned before Dolores' brother, Camilo, ran up to the two of you.

"Y/N!" He said breathily. You turned around and waved to him. "Hey Milo, do you need something?" He shook his head.

"I don't, but my sister does." Your face went bright red. Any thought you had that Dolores didn't hear went flying out of the window.

You nodded "Now?" You said softly. Camilo nodded before running back to casita. You turned back to your brother "I hope you're happy." You said playfully before being pushed by Mariano.

You sighed and took your time walking back to casita, helping towns people, stopping for casual banter before you arrived at the doors.

You walked inside, Dolores was already waiting at the door. You waved at her "Hola, Y/N. Can we talk for a moment?" You nodded in reply before she walked out of casita.

You two walked in silence, your hands grazing against each other's on occasion. Once this happened you were quick to pull your hand away.

She took you to one of her favorite spots, a small waterfall surrounded by mountains. You glanced around, taking in it's beauty.

Dolores lead you to a tree before sitting down. You sat down next to her, avoiding eye contact. Dolores sighed and looked at you "Why me?"

You were confused by the question, you looked back at her. "What do you mean?" Dolores only chuckled softly under her breath. "Why do you like me?"

Hearing this you sighed, closing your eyes and leaning back against the tree. "Well, you're insanely smart and like- really fucking pretty." You glanced at her, she had a soft blush as she nodded.

"You're laugh makes my knees weak and I just- I wish you didn't like my idiot of a brother!" You continued. Dolores sighed and placed your hand on your thigh, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach.

"Listen, I'll make a deal with you." You looked at her, interested in what she was gonna say. "Yes I like your brother. And you may think this is just an excuse to get closer to him."

You groaned softly and closed your eyes, leaning your head back against the tree. "I'll go out with you." Hearing this your ears perked up and you looked back down at her.

"Do you even like me?" You asked with slight worry. "Kind of? I don't know- it's hard to explain. But I kind of need to move on from your brother so, can we give it a shot?"

You nodded happily "Of course we can. But, we're laying down some ground rules." Dolores raised a brow but nodded none the less.

You continued, "You can't go around my brother. The only way you're gonna lose feelings for him is by a loss of communication." Dolores nodded, her head down.. "That makes sense." She mumbled.

You lifted her head up, glancing at her lips. She noticed this and smiled softly "You can kiss me if you want Y/N."

You wasted no time, quickly connecting your lips with hers. Dolores kissed back, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You poured all of your hidden feeling into that kiss. Dolores pulled away slowly once her lungs began to burn for air. She smiled up at you. You smiled back and pecked her lips once more.

"Dolores?" You asked. She hummed in reply, looking up at you. "Do you even like me? Or are you just using me to get over Mariano?" You questioned her.

Dolores nodded. "I do. Well- it's a little bit of both. But i like you more than my need to get over your brother." You sighed, you assumed she was lying.

You were about to call the whole thing off before Dolores cut you off with a kiss. you were surprised by this but kissed back none the less.

Dolores pulled away and placed a hand on your cheek, looking at you in a loving way. "I like you Y/N. Jeez, which one of you is the dumb sibling?"

You rolled your eyes playfully and let out a soft laugh. You shook your head, deciding not to respond, you didn't want to ruin this moment.

It had been three months of you and Dolores dating. She fell more in love with you everyday. You couldn't tell, maybe you were the dumb sibling?

You and Dolores were relaxing in your room. You had your head on her lap as she read a book. She played with your hair, only lifting her hand to flip the page.

Dolores knew today was the day. The day she said those three little words. "Y/N?" She said, making you hum in acknowledgement. "I love you." She said softly. You shot up with excitement "Really?" You asked, she chuckled softly and nodded.

"Really." You wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her. Once you pulled away you responded "I love you too, mi amor." You said with excitement.

"Now, go back to reading your book nerd." You said, causing Dolores to roll her eyes playfully. You sat up in her lap this time, your head on her shoulder. You know she meant it, I mean, the woman couldn't lie to save her life.

All you knew is that you loved her. You knew she loved you too. That's all you needed in a relationship.

Love.
>End.

i feel like this went a lil weird lolol. it's ok tho. feel free to vote and comment!!