Let it Out.

hello, hello! Pepa one shot is delivered

Pepa x GN!Reader

Fluff

word count: 412

You walked outside, Pepa must not be feeling well as the sky was anything but clear

You were known around town as someone who could calm anyone, so you decided to go try and work your magic on Pepa.

You walked over to la casa Madrigal, greeting people in town. You were about to knock on the door but casita beat you to it.

You walked inside, "Lead me to Pepa's room?" You asked her daughter, Dolores. Dolores nodded, "Please, I hate the rain,"

You chuckled softly as you walked upstairs with Dolores. She lead you to Pepa's room.

You knocked on her door softly, "Hey, Pep, can I come in?" You asked softly. You heard quiet shuffling and the door unlock before it opened, revealing a tear stained Pepa.

Your heart shattered in your chest as you wrapped your arms around her, "Hey, hey it's okay. I'm here now," you cooed. You walked Pepa to her bed and sat down, her head in your chest.

You stayed like this for a while, muffled sobs coming from Pepa. You broke the silence with a quiet, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Pepa shook her head, in fear that talking about it would only make her worse. You sighed softly and rubbed her back, "I wish you would understand you don't need to hold back how you feel,"

Pepa's ears perked up before she lifted her head, "It's not good, you know what, follow me," You stood up.

While Pepa was questioning you, she didn't vocalize it, instead deciding to stand up. You gave her a reassuring smile and held out your hand.

Pepa took her hand in yours, giving you a crooked smile. You lead her out of the room and downstairs.

You two walked outside and to a little field full with flowers. Pepa admired its beauty before looking up at you.

"Let it all out," Pepa looked worried by your words, but you reassured her it was okay.

Pepa gave you a gentle nod before looking forward. She took in a deep breath before she rambled on.

It started with an intense rain over the two of you before moving onto hail. She stopped rambling and took a breath in and out as her cloud turned into a rainbow.

You smiled at her from the side. Pepa ran over to you and brought you into a tight hug, "Thank you, Y/N,"

You smiled and nodded, "Of course, Pep,"