3- fear of the future

His eyes skimmed through the message in horror.

George. George, George, Oh Georgie. you stupid young boy. You have no common sense. Or manners for that matter. Wherever you have gone to i will find you and anyone your with, i hope your aware of what your doing right now. You cant escape me George your a useless pile of shit. You have no purpose other than to serve me and that's exactly what you'll be doing. I don't care if you deny it, I'll simply hold you at gun point.

I will bring you home.

A sickening feeling arose in his stomach his body started to tremble he couldn't speak, nor think his mind went blank, eye sight became blurred.

Was what his dad was saying true? Would he really do that to his own son?

Could he even trust the man's toxic words? Of course not but he still listened to them.

Every. Single. One.

Some may say it was stupid, but having obeyed to one person throughout your whole life you become unaware of it.

Throwing his phone down in desperate attempt to get it away only forcing it onto the floor aggressively, waking up Wilbur, not to mention the horrible state George was in at this moment.

His eyes were red and puffed, his hair a tangled mess.

Tears were barely able to hold back as he heard the doorknob turn.

Was it him.? Has his father meant every word he said? He looked up shaking - weary of everything around him.

"George, I'm trying to sleep!" Wilbur complained from the door rolling his eyes until his gaze landed on the 25 year old man crying on the end of his bed, phone shattered to pieces on the floor.

Wilbur's tired, annoyed expression transforming into a confused, hurt one in a matter of seconds

He hated seeing George this way, it hurt him.

Upon noticing this Wilbur went over to George in attempt to comfort him, he clearly needed a shoulder to cry on at this moment.

Wilbur was holding back the question of what had happened, he didn't want to make the situation worse so he decided to put it off for now.

He pulled George into a warm hug, he dug his head into Wilburs' shoulder in attempt to stop the tears from flowing.

Wils heart sinking when he felt the warm tears roll down his sleeve, he always knew George struggled with his emotions yet George was secretive about many things even to his best-friend of years.

Obviously he wouldn't keep it a secret, and will tell Wilbur one day, but he was just frightened and anxious right now.

Right? right. he thought to himself.

Or he was scared of something happening to him, in all honestly he wanted to curl into a ball and roll away far from any human kind, far to a place no one could find him.

Somewhere he felt free, his breathing became calmer and soft snores left his mouth.

Lying George down only feeling pity for his friend that had found out something over the phone only minutes ago.

————

next morning

George bolted upright believing it was all a dream- well a nightmare, and seeming startled yet calm, however that expression worked out easily imaginable for George.