9- good morning

- Clays Pov -

I was rudely awoken from my sleep by rays of light burning up against my skin, stealing the life from my eyes as they burned at the sudden brightness. I squinted my eyes shut upon realising this only to discover i had awoken in an uncomfortable sweat, warmth spreading throughout my veins. My eyes fluttered open warily to see what was creating such a heat source.

After obtaining my sight back to its original state my eyes stabilised on a small boy with brunette curls drooping over his forehead freatening to cover his eyes. His body was laid across my chest his head tucked into my shoulder with his arms wrapped around my torso his eyes shut with long eyelashes spread apart. Soft snores could be heard coming from the brunette boy, indicating he was fast asleep.

Guess he isn't a morning person? cute.

I sat for a minute admiring his features in the morning light, even the small things caught my eye like how his freckles scattered across his slightly tinted cheeks.

Once i had finished drooling over his appearance i pondered upon how to escape his grasp.

well..

It was comforting having someone so close clinging onto me for dear life. i don't mind it at all to be honest. But what i do mind is suffocating in a bath of sweat.

now that was a problem.

A larger problem i had to pass was how to get out of his reach, who knows how easily he will awaken at the slightest touch.

To be honest he does need to get up for our first day but i guess i can let him sleep for awhile, he looks peaceful after all.

I giggled to myself before slowly moving him to the side very careful so i didn't disturb his slumber. Once i deemed myself successful of freeing myself from his warmth i sighed and threw the covers off of me immediately feeling the cold air hit me like a train.My god it's freezing, oh well.

George is warm, That's all that matters to me right now.

I'm not sure what i think of George, we get along well perhaps too well, i know a lot about him how he's colourblind he likes playing video games such as Minecraft and fortnite in his spare time both going under the name 'nootnoot' and many more facts i could list them forever but i still do not know where we stand relationship wise.

I never considered my sexuality before this well that's a lie maybe a-few times, I'm still attracted to girls in some ways they can be pretty sometimes i just prefer men? I'll settle on that. Seems simple enough to explain if ever asked.

I guess I'm bisexual for now, that's something i can work with. Of course i won't tell anyone unless i need to. I prefer keeping things like that well hidden from the public.

Coming out in a public school is almost as if throwing an arm out to a pool of sharks, long story short it never ends well.

Lessons begin at around 8:30am and it is currently about 6:30am

I can make with 2 hours

After dragging myself of the bed i tug my phone of charge and make my way into the bathroom, I'll take a quick shower probably stink from all the sweat.