10- first day

- Clays pov -

Me and George took a seat in the far right corner, we didn't know many other people in our class except from Karl so we also sat with him while joking around as Sapnap and Alex are in a different class together

We had a chilled out day not much happened until around lunch time.

💥time skip to lunch💥

George and i decided it was best to eat in the cafe as we could meet our friends in there so that's exactly where we went.

As soon as we walked in afew people turned and watched as we took a seat on an empty table before 2 tall figures made there way over to our table and stopped as they stood infront of us.

"Oi, Blonde bitch boy!" One of them called obviously talking to me so i turned at looked at him with an eyebrow raised

"My name is Tommy and this is Wilbur" he stated pointing to the brunette boy stood next to him

"Basically our gym teacher told us that you seem like the type of guy to be good at football, and he also reckons you've got the build for it so he was wondering if you would attend practice this week on Wednesday?" The blonde boy stated, he had a very strong British accent and was extremely loud

"Uh ill consider it thanks Tommy" i say before looking up at him and smiling briefly

He nodded at me pleased with my response, "That's great man hope to see you there!" He called while walking back to his table.

- Georges pov -

Great.

Clay is going to be that guy that plays football and hangs out with random girls on the weekends.

Part of me hopes he doesn't accept it mainly for that reason but the guys offering it seemed nice pretty sure I've spoken to one of them before.

Aslong as clays happy with the sport i guess it's okay.. after all i could watch and support him so it wouldn't be that bad

- Clays pov -

Honestly i love sports, i think their great and i wouldn't mind joining the football team at all, might as well check it out seems like a cool thing to take part in.

After deciding this me and George sat in conversation mainly about random topics or just random things in general, while we ate

I ate a panini that i bought from the cafe between lessons and it isn't all to bad for cafe food

It wasn't long until we were joined by Sapnap, Alex, Karl and Bad i noticed George and them got along well and that made me glad, the last thing I'd want is my best friends not getting along.

Shortly after we stood up the bell rang, signalling it was time for our next lesson so we parted our ways and headed into science, George and Sapnap were both in my science so it wasn't all to bad.

Even though the subject itself is pretty average.

After we were all seated George being sat infront of me next to some random girl that I've never seen before, she had pink hair slightly over her shoulders and some eyeliner on.

Occasionally i would tap George's shoulder to ask him a question or just to annoy him as you do when eventually the teacher told us we were doing a practical. (Incase you don't know a practical is basically a science experiment)

We were paired into groups of four me being with Sapnap, George and the girl he sits next to rather lucky to be honest it could have been much worse grouping.

The girl introduced herself as Niki and told us how we can complete the experiment explaining it decently well, so we all had some type of knowledge on what we were doing.

Shortly after she explained it we had gathered our items and all had goggles protecting our eyes successfully being the only group to get the right conclusion.

As this was a double period when the bell finally went it was the end of the day.

On the way out of the gates i saw Tommy and Wilbur and ran over to them, telling them that i was interested in joining the football team they welcome me and tell me that football practice is at 4pm on Wednesdays after school.

When i went back over to George he raised an eyebrow at me before i explained to him that i was joining

at first he seemed annoyed and against it but after while he became more supportive of it and told me how he would watch all my big games wishing me luck.

As long as he's being supportive that's all that matters to me.

//
794 words

sorry for the short chapter but i have just finished the plan for the book so i know what's going to happen and let's just say yall ain't ready ;)

hope your enjoying!