Chapter 8-Questions

Author's Note:Sorry for not updating this for a while! Was working on my other books

Kris was lying in bed. They felt a lot better than before. The door opened and Deimos stood in the way. "Hey uh.......you feeling better?" Kris nodded. "Okay good, you gotta come with me now"Deimos said. Kris nodded silently and stood up. Deimos walked out and Kris followed. They were soon standing in a small, grey room with just two chairs and table. Kris walked over to the chair and sat down. Deimos leaned against the wall and pulled a pack of strange sticks out of his pocket. He pulled one out and put it in his mouth. Moments later, he blew out a huge cloud of smoke out of his mouth. Kris stared in wonder "what are those things?" They asked. "They're called cigarettes, you want one?" Deimos held out the pack, offering it to Kris. Before they could respond, Sanford walked in. "Deimos, no" he said sternly. "First, they look like a child, second, we can't have them dying before we get answers". Sanford sat down in the other chair. "Alright, let's not waste time with pointless shit like happy talk". Sanford's gaze was piercing, Kris felt themselves shivering under their sweater. "First question, name?" Sanford asked. "Kris" Kris responded. Sanford nodded "Okay, next question, how old are you?" Kris shrugged "16". Sanford pointedly looked at Deimos and then went back to asking questions. "Okay, next question, what they hell are you?" He said. "I already told you, I'm human" said Kris. "I'm obligated to believe you, since you definitely don't look like a grunt, but you're gonna have to tell me more about humans" Sanford said. Kris sighed "well, we don't have any magic, we're kind of just....plain" Kris said. Sanford nodded slowly. "Okay, last question, if you're not a grunt, how did you get here?" Deimos was also standing up straighter, he wanted to know too. "Well, I wanted to play a trick on my neighbours, so I wanted to make them think I'd fallen on a knife and hurt myself, I got a teleportation book to make it seem more legit, but instead of teleporting me behind my house, it sent me here, and now I have no clue how to get back, Toriels probably worried out of her mind..." Kris put their head in their hands. Why did they do that? Toriel is probably in tears right now, and it's all their fault....
"Hey" Kris looked up and saw Deimos standing there, and hand on their shoulder
"We'll find a way to get you back, don't worry".