Chapter 12-Preparations

Kris followed Sanford and Deimos out the back to a garage, where a truck was waiting. Kris recognised it as the shape from the day before, it must of been going too fast for them to properly make out what it was. Deimos opened the back and inside was a crate. Deimos slammed it shut and gave Sanford a thumbs up. Doc walked up and joined the group, followed by Hank. "So, who wants to drive?" Kris raised their hand "I'll do it!". Sanford stared "Kris, you're 16, I think someone older should drive"
Author's Note:Yes I originally made Kris 15 but changed it to 16 because it fit better
"It's fine Sanford, I've drove before, just tell me where to go and it'll be fine". Sanford looked uncertain but before he could say anything Doc cut in "Sure, why not? Kris can drive, it'll help them become one of the team" he said. Sanford nodded but still looked hesitant. "Alright, everyone in!" Doc said. Deimos climbed into the back seats, Sanford got in the passenger seat and Hank got in the back of the car itself where the crate was. "Doc, aren't you coming?" Kris asked. Doc shook his head "I stay back and give the team orders, that's my job" he explained. Kris nodded and climbed into the driver's seat and closed the door. They started up the car and pulled out of the garage and onto the road. They looked at Sanford "Alright, tell me where to go" Sanford nodded and gave his first instruction "go left".

"They've gotta be in another Dark World, there's no way that someones taken them, no one in town would do that!" Susie yelled. "Susie, calm down, we can't get all worked up if we're gonna find Kris" Ralsei said. Susie sighed "So are there any other Dark Worlds out there where Kris could possibly be?" Susie said. "Theres millions, it could take years to search all of them" Ralsei sighed "the better option is for you to go back into the Light World and describe the crime scene to me, so we can get a better idea of what happened, even better if you can get some objects from the crime scene to show me" Ralsei said. Susie nodded "Okay, I can do that, and what happens if I can't find anything?" Susie asked. "Even if you can't find anything, we'll still search, Kris is our friend, and they're possibly in danger, which means we're in this together Susie" Ralsei said.
Susie nodded and headed over to the exit.