Chapter 14-AAHW

As Kris drove down the road, Sanford was talking to Deimos about the mission. "So, easy in and out, just fuck up some agents and we leave, easy". Kris was half listening half keeping their eyes on the road so they didn't crash. "Okie dokie San, sounds easy!". Sanford made a sound of frustration. "Deimos, you know I hate it when you say okie dokie" he growled. Deimos laughed "Okie dokie San, I won't say it anymore!". Sanford whipped around and glared at Deimos, who laughed at his friend's annoyed look. Kris smiled to themselves, they were obviously very close. Their shenanigans reminded Kris of them and Susie. Susie....
"Kris! Watch out!" Sanford yelled. They panicked and spun the wheel, narrowly avoiding a sign in the middle of the road. "Watch it next time!" Sanford said with a scowl. Kris silently nodded and continued to drive. "Don't be so rude 'Ford" Deimos said "They're only 16, don't be so harsh". Sanford grumbled and slumped into his seat. "Kris, ignore him, you're doing great!" Deimos said, giving Kris a supportive thumbs-up. Kris nodded and focused on the road.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to a large building. Kris parked the car nearby and everyone got out. The headset Kris was wearing crackled "Alright, this is it everybody, you know what to do" Doc's voice said. Kris walked over to where Hank was readying their weapons. He scowled as Kris came close, clearly not happy that he had to look after someone. Sanford and Deimos, however, were very happy to be together. Deimos gave Sanford a high five before grabbing a gun from the back. Kris looked at the stash of weapons, selecting a sword,which was the only weapon they knew how to use. "You sure you wanna use that? Swords are hard to use, maybe use something else?". Kris looked up to see Sanford looking at them. Deimos punched him on the arm. "San! Stop doubting them so much! Jeez I know you don't really trust people but this is too far" Deimos said. Sanford sighed and walked off. "Sorry about him, he's just.....like that". Deimos said. Kris nodded and put the sword back, choosing a knife instead. Once they were done, they went back over to Hank. "Okay, everyone ready?" Doc said. "Yep, we're ready" Deimos said. "Okay, you and Sanford go in through the front, Kris and Hank go in through the back." Doc said. Hank suddenly took off running and Kris raced after them. Jeez, was Hank always like this? Kris was running their hardest and they were still behind Hank, maybe they would be faster if they somehow switch to their Dark World form...
Hank ran up to a door at the back of the building and barged in. Kris ran in after him, panting heavily. The room was filled with grunts wearing suits and red shades, probably the agents Sanford was talking about earlier. Hank pulled out his gun and shot an agent straight through the chest, killing them instantly. The other agents in the room sprung into action at once, shooting at Hank. Everything was a blur of blood and gunshots and Kris was having a hard time keeping track of what was happening, they just ran after Hank, watching him slaughter everyone. Suddenly, Hank was nowhere to be seen, and there were footsteps coming from behind Kris. They whipped around to see agents rushing into the room, drawing their guns. Kris dived into an adjacent room as gunshots rang out. They slammed the door closed, it didn't take long for them to decide what to do
There was only one thing holding them back
The Player
Kris reached for their chest, grabbing at the soul inside. They yanked it out and held it high in the air. The feeling drained from Kris's body. They felt lightheaded, but determined. Summoning all their strength, they hurled their soul into the corner of the room. They stood up, opened the door, and drew out their knife.
Blood
Death
Bodies everywhere
Kris's vision was blurred, it felt so good
Death, death. Death all around. Everyone was dying at Kris's hand. It felt wonderful. Nothing was better, not even Toriel's pie. This was the greatest feeling on Earth. Kris felt nothing expect the animalistic need to kill
Kris stumbled back into the room, retrieving their soul from the corner. They grabbed it and shoved it back into their chest. The feelings returned at once, and exhaustion hit Kris like a truck. Kris realised at once that there was a crackling in their header. They reached up and pressed it against their ear. "Kris?! Where the hell are you?!" Doc yelled. Kris panicked and ran out, they backtracked and ran out they way they came. Once they reached the van, they saw Hank, Sanford and Deimos standing there, glaring at Kris.
Yeah, the definitely fucked up.