365 DAYS--I💫

Ye kesii baatein kar rahe ho tum Aahir, kyu shaadi nahi kar sakte hum,Anokhi asked in annoyance.

Anokhi listen I'm not denying marrying you it's just that my business has just started and we need full planning before taking next step,Aahir justified holding her shoulder.

Aahir I trust you but it's been three years since we're dating and you've been postponing it earlier in the name of startup and when your business is finally settled then what's the issue now???
Anokhi tried convincing him.

Anokhi'I yrr Stop being Emotional fool try to be Practical...without financial support how will we manage... We need time, he explained.

We're not poor Aahir, it's been six months since your business started and it's going really well and I'm earning too so what's the problem??
She backfired.

But Aahir jerked off her hand and left saying he's got some important call.

Pata nahii kyu kabhi kabhi lagta haii ki kya Aahir mere liye serious bhi haii??
Pehle business ki vajah se samajhti hu mein lekin ab officially eksaath hone mein dikkat kya haii!!

Anokhi in her frustration left the house without informing Aahir cluelessly without knowing the destination.

It was 9 P. M. At night and she was walking alone at night wiping her tears to not get noticed from the surroundings.

Suddenly she realized someone is following her and she turned around but saw noone and got confused.
She changed her route and decided to go back to her house cause of safety measures but her route got stopped by a big van and three-four guys who covered their face with black masks pushed her inside the van without her knowledge.
The next moment she gained consciousness she found herself in a large villa and two security guards standing next to her.

Ye mein kaha hu, she questioned herself.

Sabharwal Mansion mein, One of the Security Guard informed her.

But she was clueless even after listening the venue cause she heard this name for the first time in her life.

Lekin mein yaha kar kya rahi hu...mene to ye naam,ye jagah hi pehli baar suni, she expressed her confusion.

Lekin mere liye tum nayi nahii ho, an unknown voice entered from the other side.

Anokhi noticed the bodyguards greeting him as Sir and tried joining the dots who is he until he himself introduced him infront of her.

Heyyy Sweetheart!!Shaurya Sabharwal this side, he told leaning closer to her.

What the Hell... Who are you??
Anokhi pushed him back.

Your Destiny....he replied crossing his arms.

Aap paheliya kyu bana rahe hein...batate kyu nahii Koun haii aur ye ajeeb baatein kyu kar rahe hein,she was helpless.

Shaurya then understood her helplessness and sat on the chaur infront of her to explain everything.

Listen Anokhi I'm Shaurya Sabharwal...A gangster who used to believe that work is everything until I saw you that day in Mumbai!!
You were in hurry when you bumped into me four months back and didn't notice me I guess but the moment I saw you I fell in love with you!!
The innocence,that simplicity,that charm was irresistible and I was lost in you but the moment I came out of my drooling zone I realized you left and since then I was looking for you madly in every corner of the city.
And My search from Mumbaii finally reached here in Kapurthala when I saw you last night hanging out with your friends and I made up my mind to be with you,he expressed his intentions.

Anokhi was numb and shocked at the same time... The guy infront of her was literally proposing her in the most scary way possible!!!

Are you mad or what???
Is this how you express your feelings by cutting all my ties with my loved ones and bringing me here ohhh kidnapping me here,she slapped him hard in frustration.

I had no other option Anokhi... You were already with some guy and apart from him you've your friend Reema whom we informed everything about you so don't worry!!
You're here to be with me without any issue, Shaurya told her.

Anokhi laughed sarcastically and a tone tear escaped from her eyes while giving blaming glares to Shaurya.

Shaurya couldn't see tears in her eyes... Anokhi why are you crying??
Stop crying okayy I can't see you like this...he pleaded her.

Seriously...mere aansuon ki vajah jo haii vo mujhse keh raha haii ro mat!!
What an Irony, aur aapko lagta haii mujhe yaha laake ek trophy ki tarah saja denge to sab sahi rahega... Listen Mr. Shaurya Sabharwal Aap mujhse pyar pata ni kese lekin karte honge but Me....Definitely Not!!!
So mein ja rahi hu yaha se,pointing that Anokhi tried leaving the place but was caught in a tight grip of Shaurya before she could move out.

Leave Me... She tried freeing herself but her attempts failed.

Shaurya then twirled her around and pinned her on nearby pillar and went closer as much that his manly breath was fanning Anokhi's face.

Listen Anokhi I love you but don't consider it as my weakness....You can't leave this place unless I allow it, Do you get that,he warned her.

Then what do you want me to do... I don't love you Damn-it,Anokhi was hell annoyed.

Don't worry I'm giving you 365 Days to fall for me....I'll try each n everything so that you'll love me but if your decision doesn't change then I'll set you free next year the same day, Shaurya informed her controlling his anger.

I'm not interested in your stupid deal, Anokhi denied instantly and ran away.

But Shaurya was quick enough to react and held her wrist and threw her on couch angrily.

Don't you understand one thing Anokhi...I promise to not touch you without your permission but don't provoke me Anokhi!!
Just stay here quietly if you want me to be gentle with you,Shaurya was quite serious this time.

Anokhi was helpless in that situation and had no other choice than to go with the flow!!!