A BOND~VI

Yes Sir... Mr. X weapons ki deal karne ke liye usi jagah pe ja rahi haii... Mere paas valid sources hein, Shaurya informed someone on call.

Theek haii then you should leave for that godown Major Shaurya, I'll send my team to join you,he got reply back.

Bidding the person on call goodbye Shaurya hunged up the call and turned around only to see Anokhi infront with a tea cup in her hand.

She had wet hair, was wearing a White Salwar Suit...which was a totally different version of her for him and he was all lost.

Shaurya??
She snapped her fingers to call him out of drooling zone.

He finally realized what he was doing and embarrassingly he averted his eyes reacting on which Anokhi giggled.

Kya Shaurya...aapki hi biwi hu aapko mujhe taadne ka poora right hai... She winked.

He gave him much more embarrassed look and to avoid further awkwardness as if it was possible he left taking the tea cup.

Anokhi's expressions then changed into anxiousness as she heard what Shaurya was talking about on call and without wasting any time she from the spare phone she hid in her almirah called her companions to keep an eye on Shaurya.

Tumhe bhi yaha aana hoga Jannat, her boss ordered.

Nahii Sir mein ni aa sakti agar Shaurya ne mujhe vaha dekh liya to musibat ho jayegii,she requested.

Dekhoo Jannat Mr. X ko sirf tumne dekha haii agar tum vaha hogi to hume use dhoondhne mein aasani hogii to tum vaha aa rahi ho, saying that her boss hunged up the call.

Ya Allah... Kya Musibat haii... Ab vaha kese jaaun aur agar Shaurya ne dekh liya toh???

Trembling with fear cause of the same question she changed her look and wore a black gown like thing and covered her face with mask not to get noticed easily atleast from those who don't know her... Not to mention Shaurya.

The place was much more seeming like a haunted palace which had no signs of anyone living there from past few hours when Shaurya reached there and ordered his team to continue keep him updated if any activity occurs as he was hiding somewhere a bit far for safety measures.

After fifteen to twenty minutes finally he noticed a group of four people or we should say a small family... A wife maybe with a man and a small kid which was normal to not doubt on but unusual thing was the location he saw them in...

It was in the outskirts of Kashmir,fully haunted with noone living around or any shop to visit even then why the hell is this family here??
The question which wasn't allowing him to take this thing casually and he alerted his team to see where is this family heading towards and for his surprise they entered the palace like building....the location he got of where Mr. X is meeting with some international smugglers for weapons and it didn't took much time for him to realize either the woman is none other than Mr. X or they're a part of her team... Either way they're involved in the meeting happening today!!

He decided to enter the palace from the roof and pipe were the only supporting guards for him.

The moment he entered the roof he heard some footsteps and he carefully walked following them and for first sight he saw a woman and he thought she's the same he saw on road few minutes ago but to his surprise the body language and physique was a bit different!!

Is someone else also involved in this??

The very first question arrived in his mind and he slightly not to give any signs of his existence followed the woman from the rooftop to downstairs...wherever she was heading to and informed his team through wireless to get ready to attack anytime.

In the next second he saw the woman vanished he was following just now and this annoyed Shaurya...he taking the risk walked further and saw some two three guys seeming like bodyguards standing on the gate definitely for security of the meeting.

Then he heard a woman talking to another guy with maybe Arabian Accent... Lil did he guessed about trusting her with those weapons.

He sneaked a little to get proper view and biggest shock was that woman was none other than what his family told him... Kammmoooo!!!!

Ye Mr. X haii???
Shaurya's voice was indeed confusing about his reaction...was he shocked... Happy....surprised???

He facepalmed himself to accept what he just saw and then connected dots of past events... How fast Kammo agreed to marry him without meeting him once only after knowing that he's in army...how helpless she acted on their wedding day and his mother for the sake of humanity allowed her to stay at their home as she was alone and acted orphan!!
And how easily she attacked Anokhi that day... He was not convinced with this action since then only as it wasn't easy to enter their house and then his room to attack without getting noticed... All this happened because there were nil chances of anyone doubting her and she took advantage of this.... Shaurya laughed sarcastically after realizing how stupid was him to search for Mr. X crazily all around the world when she was right there infront of him!!!

He immediately ordered his team to enter to avoid further delay controlling his emotions and attacked them first by his bullet.

Mr. X got shocked to see Shaurya and got successful in running when Shaurya and team was fighting with her gang.

But Shaurya in the whole scenario saw someone else too!!
Someone in black gown...the same gown he saw on the roof... If she isn't Mr. X who is this woman now??

He followed her when she was trying to escape but managed to catch her and now he was grabbing her hand and she was panting heavily with anxiety as she was about to revealed...just when Mr. X shot Shaurya and the woman in gown...ofcourse Anokhi got shocked!!

Shaurya!!!!

The only word came out of her mouth and she immediately held him up, took towards the car and rushed to the hospital!!

But did Shaurya saw her before getting caught and unconscious??
The question popped in her mind when she carefully kept Shaurya on strecher and called one of the wardboy for emergency and left...