A BOND~III

Chaii piyogi??
Shaurya asked when Anokhi was busy staring the beautiful view of Kashmir and wasn't ready to listen to him.

Jii... Kuch kaha aapne, after a while she realised Shaurya was saying something.

Jii...safar thoda lamba hai hume kuch waqt aur lagega aap kuch khayengi ya piyengi??

Ummm jesa aapko theek lage, she replied like an obedient child which made him smile.

How pure an innocent she is... His heart just poured that sentence staring at her for few seconds and then Ofcourse they were on middle of a road and others weren't interested in their niharofying session so they honked horn until Shaurya's trance broke and he cursed himself for losing control from his own mind.

After few minutes he came back with two cups of tea and maggi in his hand amazing Anokhi.

Ye kya haii... This combination??

Haa ab vo hum outer mein haii to yaha tourists ke liye yehi sab milta hai... Ghar chalke khana kha lena...

Tumhe to de hi denge gharwale, he blabbered in the end.

Kya.. Kya kaha aapne?? She heard that though.

Kuch nii matlab mere gharwale bahut acche hein tumhe khana de denge, he told taking a sip from his cup while handing over other cup to her.

Aur aapko nahii denge kya, she asked innocently not knowing in what sense he's talking about.

Haa denge na joote chappal... Acche se khatirdaari karenge merii, he replied confusing her.

Matlab??

Matlab kuch nahii aapko ni samajh aayega... Aap snacks enjoy kijiye, he kept his cup on bonnet and focused on maggi before it gets cold.

Shaurya decided to stay quiet and let her enjoy the food instead of confusing her more with his liners which she had no clue about and in that scenario he unknowingly took her cup and took a sip.

Areee vo mera jootha tha,Anokhi tried stopping him.

He then saw the lipstick mark on the cup and realized his stupidity but then nodded in acceptance and continued drinking from that cup.

Vese... Hum dono ki shaadi kab hui thii, she asked while focusing on his cup of tea... They literally exchanged each other's cup.

And he coughed really hard hearing that... Afterall the guy had no clue who she is and he met her just a day ago and here she's asking about their wedding...Well Yeah Imaginary one!!

Umm vo we loved each other to humne bhaagkar shaadi kar li thii, he came up with something he had no clue of... His tongue was literally slipping.

Lekin bhaagkar kyu??
Poor Anokhi seemed quite interested in their wedding story.

Vo tumhare gharwale humari shaadi ke liye ready hi ni the...infact unhone to tumhari shaadi kahi aur fix kar di thii fir tum mere paas aayi chalo bhaag chalte hein.. To humne bhagkar shaadi kar li,he sighed with relief hoping her interrogation will end.

Vaah kal raat ko DDLJ dekhne ka accha fayda hua haii...kya filmy kahani batayi haii Shaurya beta, he patted his own shoulder to appreciate his mind.

To fir ye accident... I mean meri memory kab gayii,she wasn't in mood to back off.

Ab vo humarii shadi ke baad Tumhare gharwalo ko ye digest ni hua so unhone mujhpr attack karvaya aur usme tumhara accident ho gaya, he was becoming pro in lying game.

Ohh, the only reaction came out of her mouth.

Ab chale??
He tried escaping from the interrogation round.

After an hour they finally reached Jammu...Shaurya's house which was their ultimate destination.

It was beautifully decorated with white flowers,hundreds of guests were arriving covering the place fully and kids were creating havoc in the area.

Shaurya carefully parked the car nearby to not get noticed with Anokhi infront of his guests and then directed her to go inside his room from backdoor.

Lekin hum saamne se kyu nahii ja sakte, she asked innocently.

Vo sab mein baad mein samjhaunga filhaal aap andar jaake rest kijiye, he convinced her.

Inhe to bhej diya ab gharwalo ko sambhalna haii... Aaj shaadi haii kya kahu unhe ki ready-made bahu lekar aaya hu, he facepalmed himself.

He mentally preparing himself entered inside the house and all his plans failed when he got welcomed by his mother who was all set for his marriage and immediately handed over him the sherwani to wear without listening to what he want to.

He got ready cursing himself for the chaos he invited by involving Anokhi in his family and not informing Anokhi about it.

When Shaurya reached downstairs he observed the surroundings where his father was busy in the arrangements and others were looking at him and complementing him.

He looked at the girl he was getting married with...for the first time cause he used to be busy due to his profession and he wasn't much interested in wedding but due to family pressure he agreed and took leave only for the wedding!!!

He didn't know how to explain his point to his family and the girl he's getting married to cause they weren't at fault.

But his dilemma got sorted when Anokhi entered the wedding place as soon as he was joining the other girl on stage.

Ye kya chal raha haii yaha, she asked grabbing attention of everyone.

Shaurya decided to run away seeing the things getting messier.

Aap shaadi kar rahe hein, she came towards Shaurya pointing at him with her sarcastic eyes filled with tears.

Nahii vo mein, he couldn't collect words to explain her.

Chup kariye aap!!
She made him quiet.

Ye sab kya chal raha haii....aur ye ladki koun hai??
His father interrupted in between.

Vo Papa... Shaurya was stressed in telling them.

Mein batati hu... Inhone mujhse shaadi ki...pyar karte hein aur yaha kisi aur se shaadi karne chale hein, she wiped her tears.

Kyaa... Ye sab kya sun raha hu mein, his father literally grabbed his collar in anger.

Jii!!aap kuch bolte kyu nahii sabko bataiye na,she also punched him.

Haa vo biwi hai meri, he accepted as had no other option.

And now all scenario was blaming Shaurya and he was standing still unknown with the fact he's getting into...